[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Not really. Rioters crashed BLM protests.

Trumpsters intended violence from the beginning, and they intended to blame it on others.

you are a hypocritical dumb mother fucker but that's well known. I really shouldn't because you are such a window licking choad but I will point out the obvious here:
1. 40+ people are being charged with entering the Capitol building.

2. thousands stayed outside and a lot tried to prevent people entering. woops really? See this vid (thanks Jews)
https://www.facebook.com/Perspectives.Ronen/posts/211240140662376

3. 70 million + voted for Trump

Now I know math is a bit hard for you since you can't count over 30 but saying "Trumpers intended to commit violence" wouldn't exactly be right now would it.

Vanster posts a few times and all the trumppanzee maga crowd comes out of the woodworks

Never fails :lol:

It's gonna be a long 4 years

1603957872848.jpg

he's flatlining someone get me a shot of super copium stat

We lost him :cry:

Lawnshart was a cranky soul, one who couldn't get over Trumps loss, he left us with a seething pit of despair in our hearts which will take time to heal.

So anyway, I'm having KFC for dinner, who's in?

Here is a limerick for my very good Republican friends but most especially Jart or whatever. (ahem)

A mob of the MAGA persuasion
Conducted a Capitol invasion
Though probably armed
They parted unharmed
And that's how you know they're Caucasian​

Utah activist John Sullivan arrested for involvement in Capitol riot

The arrest document states Sullivan can be seen inside the Capitol building using a microphone as he told the crowd “we about to burn this s___ down,” “we got to rip Trump out of office... f_______ pull him out of that shit... we ain’t waiting until the next election... we about to go get that m__________.”

While in the Capitol, Sullivan was wearing a ballistics vest and gas mask.

In a video posted to social media last week, Sullivan said he ran into the Capitol building with the others to document what was transpiring.

"I was there to record," said Sullivan in a video posted to Periscope Friday. "I was there to let people see that situation in the best possible way."

lol

Last edited:
Not really. Rioters crashed BLM protests.

Trumpsters intended violence from the beginning, and they intended to blame it on others.

I point this out to every retard that spouts this bullshit.

So what you're saying is that right wing (white supremacist) protesters teamed up with BLM...a black organization...to attack right wing protesters. Is that about right?

you are a hypocritical dumb mother fucker but that's well known. I really shouldn't because you are such a window licking choad but I will point out the obvious here:

2. thousands stayed outside and a lot tried to prevent people entering. woops really? See this vid (thanks Jews)

Now I know math is a bit hard for you since you can't count over 30 but saying "Trumpers intended to commit violence" wouldn't exactly be right now would it.

lmfao what is this shit

Are you really going with the “mostly peaceful” defense?

Back