Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

VfJeamy8.jpeg

8REnZ5jv.jpeg

:lol:

What a clown show this administration is;

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-health-and-wellness/dr-rachel-levine-becomes-nations-first-transgender-four-star-officer-rcna3283

"This is a momentous occasion, and I am honored to take this role for the impact I can make and for the historic nature of what it symbolizes," Levine said in a speech at her swearing-in ceremony. "I stand on the shoulders of those LGBTQ+ individuals who came before me, both those known and unknown. May this appointment today be the first of many more to come, as we create a diverse and more inclusive future."

We certainly know where their priorities are...

And I thought "Dr." Biden was rich... now we have 4-Star Admiral Levine.

:lol:

Last edited:
china gonna b so god damned disappoint when they find out they got all that army shit 2gether to fite a usa that's about as tuff as france 1940

Shortages on basic goods. Rising prices on EVERYTHING. A TERRIBLE jobs report. Border crisis— over 1.2 MILLION illegals crossed since Biden took office. Our country on the RETREAT on the world stage. Record violent crime. Record INFLATION.

No mean tweets though. #FJB

Shortages on basic goods. Rising prices on EVERYTHING. A TERRIBLE jobs report. Border crisis— over 1.2 MILLION illegals crossed since Biden took office. Our country on the RETREAT on the world stage. Record violent crime. Record INFLATION.

extreme bds

get some help, this is sad

"I commuted [on Amtrak] every single day for 36 years as vice president of the United States after my wife and daughter were killed, I went home to see my family, never stopped," Biden said.

:popcorn:

Back