we are entering a new era on tw

well i am indecisive, that's for sure

btw i know its been a long time since we hung out but plz dont say anything to ppl we know, if i don't move i don't want to have people give me a hard time forever about something that didn't happen, and if i do i don't want to make a big deal about it

also :wave: wsup

if i do go away we should hang sometime b4 i go, it's been years man :)

No worries buddy, I wouldn't say anything. I'm down - and if you don't go, my company is looking for some outsourced IT work - do you charge hourly or on a project basis?

No worries buddy, I wouldn't say anything. I'm down - and if you don't go, my company is looking for some outsourced IT work - do you charge hourly or on a project basis?

hourly altho the biz is doing decent these days since ms ended XP support so idk what im gona do, right now if i pawn it off on someone it'll look better than it really is for another few months :lol:

Think about this - while u become just another one of the millions of illegals sitting around downtown la smoking trees all day, your clients will miss u and when you get deported you will have all of your business back and they will pay more gg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where in ca

idk if u were asking me or haggis but i'd have a place to stay in the hollywood hills right near the hollywood bowl for a while until my buddy kicks me out

then i'd probably end up in koreatown but none of that is really by choice as much as it is the places i know people

opsayo says i can live in a doggy bed in the corner of his apartment

but if he rips on me 13 or 14 more times i'm outta there

Oh the irony of the website owner claiming this forum is entering a new era of faggotry ...

Rayn, isn't it getting close to time to close this forum down? I feel like people are playing Yakety Sax on the horses bones now.

um

i hate to ask but what is happening in the lower half of the picture that you didnt want to show in your sig

are you raping that poor imaginary thing

also if im move to la im changing my name to dgenghis roundstone so that way they can't find me and deport me

pagy if i fail can i come sleep on ur couch and you'll get me job at the evil empire after my will is crushed?

Back