when russia invades ukraine

it's always fun watching amram swallow russian media whole

has anyone been more confidently wrong about this whole thing than him

war, man

6uxwsc5.gif

This surprises me. As a European, and a Swede at that, I know too little of internal American politics, but I thought NATO would be a source of pride. I have always held USA in the highest regard. I was brought up that way and NATO has been a shining star of hope. So, I'm confused.

I think it has to do with the fact that we've been at war for past the 20 years, and Nato is viewed as a relic of the cold war and part of the military industrial complex. It's a great way to sell our manufactured weapons systems.

I don't trust our government at all.

Nato seems alright, and suddenly relevant. Maybe.

Because we know that if we let Putin take a sovereign European country there's a big chance he won't stop there.

European countries have been sending weapons and equipment for days now and even though I agree it's lackluster it's a first step.

He only has 200,000 troops. They're not rolling Europe.

Q: “What’s going on in Ukraine?”

Kamala: “Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine so basically that’s wrong.”

You also somehow think a dude that moved to Russia is representative of a state..

I never said that. I don't even recall thinking that. I think that in addition to his pro-Russia videos, he could take over for Wilford Brimley and start hawking Liberty Medical's testing equipment for diabeetus. Betting money he has it.

Back