pedophile Ghislaine Maxwell taken into custody, has covid, and jailed in NYC

they will find her crushed to death lying under the weights in the prison gym

cause of death will be covid with underlying health issues

The left is amazing...

never a missed opportunity to feign condemnation while exploiting an opportunity to advertise their own piety.

Oh... we all knew, but I wasn't part of it, so I'm not to blame.

I get why someone wouldn't say anything back then, but why puff yourself up now? Because now it is safe to do so, now it's easy to look virtuous and score points from the collective dog pile.

Well, obviously she was trying to hide since she bought the house through an LLC. Her mistake was coming back to the USA and living a secret life. For some reason, people who are from the USA come back if they fled, even if they are wanted. I'm sure the FBI knew where she was the entire time but then she settled in a place where she could be easily picked up.

They could have killed and buried her in that 130+ acres of that land the house is on and no one would have found her. But they didn't.

Either Trump will buy her silence like he’s done in the past or Clinton will have her knocked off like he and his wife (who defended child rapists) have done in the past. Not sure what the royal family or elite Jews are capable of.

She’s fucked no matter what she does.

im intentionally trying to get this thread going since epstein is dead and we're talking about his fucking business partner, which is a different person
BOB
you stupid fuck

im intentionally trying to get this thread going since epstein is dead and we're talking about his fucking business partner, which is a different person
BOB
you stupid fuck
don't be too hard on them, they have a thorough record of being unable to tell different things apart

BOB
you stupid fuck

you shoulda posted that in the op then you raging drunk retard

WHAT NOW BITCH

don't be too hard on them, they have a thorough record of being unable to tell different things apart

my preferred pronoun is xim/xir/xey, if you call me they one more time i'm going to rip your dick off so fast it'll go back in time to a time when you were the same age as the children you are attracted to

I think the safest place for her to be is in an old folks home in New York City
yep she gonna ded
you know how fast you can die from CCP-virus when it's really necessary?

Back