pedophile Ghislaine Maxwell taken into custody, has covid, and jailed in NYC

in some ways, yes, i will admit that i have a personal bias towards trump and against the clintons, but that's because the "circumstantial evidence" i've found from many years of research is heavily weighted against the clintons, and not so much against trump.

Clinton’s are who made me so aware of how corrupt our government is and how it’s controlled by The evil wealthy. It’s really impossible for me to think any politician is good anymore.

So you don’t think it’s fishy that Trump was accused of a brutal rape of a 13yo in 2009 with Epstein at a party and during that case is when Trump “cooperated” and gave evidence and walked away Scott free? Do you think it’s Likely cooperation and a payoff was likely? Or was it mistaken identity on the 13yo part?

This is the coincidence I can’t ignore personally.

Clinton’s are who made me so aware of how corrupt our government is and how it’s controlled by The evil wealthy. It’s really impossible for me to think any politician is good anymore.

So you don’t think it’s fishy that Trump was accused of a brutal rape of a 13yo in 2009 with Epstein at a party and during that case is when Trump “cooperated” and gave evidence and walked away Scott free? Do you think it’s Likely cooperation and a payoff was likely? Or was it mistaken identity on the 13yo part?

This is the coincidence I can’t ignore personally.

From Epstein victims lawyer.

1sYG6w6.jpg

Last edited:
You’re a typical believe what you want to believe type. Had you been a Clinton supporter you’d say there’s no proof of him participating, which so far there isn’t. I’m not asking what would hold up in a court of a law. I’m asking deep down what does your gut tell you about with the character of these two presidents what you think is likely or even possibly the truth?

I believe both Clinton and Trump do have the personalities to make them very capable of rape or murder to get what they want. I believe it’s more likely Trump paid off Edwards and supplied him with info on Epstein about less important colleagues of his. Kind of like Whitey Bulger did with the FBI.

Is this really that far fetched a notion?

It's borderline.

I think Trump has made enough enemies in real estate and development in his 70 years that if he had people murdered, we would know about it.

Or do you think he's some kind of supergenius criminal mastermind?

Clintons have made enough political enemies that not only do we know who they've murdered and how, but also the likely reasons for it. There have been so many suspicious and conveniently-timed deaths in the Clinton circle that it can't be a coincidence. You can't say the same about Trump.

So either he doesn't have people killed or he's impossibly good at it. I think we know which is the more reasonably likely conclusion here.

Could Trump have paid Epstein or Maxwell at some point for their discretion? Sure, it's possible. But it's not really relevant anymore.

It's borderline.

I think Trump has made enough enemies in real estate and development in his 70 years that if he had people murdered, we would know about it.

Or do you think he's some kind of supergenius criminal mastermind?

Clintons have made enough political enemies that not only do we know who they've murdered and how, but also the likely reasons for it. There have been so many suspicious and conveniently-timed deaths in the Clinton circle that it can't be a coincidence. You can't say the same about Trump.

So either he doesn't have people killed or he's impossibly good at it. I think we know which is the more reasonably likely conclusion here.

Could Trump have paid Epstein or Maxwell at some point for their discretion? Sure, it's possible. But it's not really relevant anymore.

Bro... Bro...

If our guy did it. Then surely your guy did it even worse.

After all, there is no way our guy could possibly as bad or worse than Trump.

Certainly not after we played up Donny T being the worse thing ever.

That's just crazy talk.

I was just made aware I negged goshin in this thread. Sorry Bro, great thread!

This is possibly the first Neg I’ve ever given out. Frame it Gosh

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

In 2005 Trump admitted intentionally going into pagents contestants dressing rooms while contestants were in stages of undress, including Miss Teen USA (ages 14-19) because he could during a Howard stern interview.

Yeah you are all right, no way this guy is a sexual predator that would kiss or grab some girls pussy because of who he is.

Wake up, our president is a sociopath much like Clinton. Read the wiki then chase the leads yourselves and put down the koolaid.

I think Maxwell maybe be Jane Doe who admitted recruiting young women and witnessed Trump on 4 occasions with young girls she recruited.

i dont think anyone was debating that trump wasnt crazy. i think most ppl are saying the still rather deal with him than hillary lol

Accusations and convictions are not the same thing.

Anyone can be accused of sexual misconduct. Just ask Joe Biden.

He admitted going into the dressing rooms it on Howard Stern in 2005. He bragged about it. Miss Teen USA is one of his pagents. How do you dismiss that? Then add his grabbing pussy speech, and all the accusations since 1995. He basically bought his way out of all these lawsuits.

But you think it is somehow out of his character to use Epstein’s services who he has been filmed at some of his parties.

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

In 2005 Trump admitted intentionally going into pagents contestants dressing rooms while contestants were in stages of undress, including Miss Teen USA (ages 14-19) because he could during a Howard stern interview.

Yeah you are all right, no way this guy is a sexual predator that would kiss or grab some girls pussy because of who he is.

Wake up, our president is a sociopath much like Clinton. Read the wiki then chase the leads yourselves and put down the koolaid.

I think Maxwell maybe be Jane Doe who admitted recruiting young women and witnessed Trump on 4 occasions with young girls she recruited.

You just used Wikipedia as a source.

I don't think I can take you seriously anymore.

yeah, i listened to that interview again, and i still don't hear him admit that he went into "Miss Teen USA" backstage. If he had said that, i would have been a little concerned. He did say he went backstage at his pageants, but he didn't specify. Do you know if there has ever been any accusations that he took advantage of women backstage at his pageants?

I can say someone said you raped someone too. Does that make it true?

That was interesting stuff you linked.

At this point, it's obvious that Trump either, didn't do nothing, or is a criminal mastermind of next-level proportion that is capable of evading giant hordes of haters that are obsessed with ruining him by trying to dig up dirt on him.

At the very least everyone that hates him and thinks he is pure evil must admit that he is an incredibly skillful criminal.

Back