Skinny Jeans / Shaving legs

i buy 32x32 slim fit jeans. i bought a pair of 32x32 from american eagle once and they were just too baggy. maybe i just have skinny legs, but wearing the AE jeans just made me look "thick." they aren't skin tight though, i can still fit my thumb in the waist and pull them out about an inch. super skinny girl jeans are just fucking lame

This is exactly what I was saying. Normal boot cut or relaxed or straight jeans look baggy on me. Skinny jeans that still have a little room, kinda baggy in the ankle or you can cuff them if they have nice selvage....that looks nice on skinny guys.

i have tree trunks for legs, i don't think this would work out.. sorry skinny jeans.

i have the same, mostly from doing track and field or soccer when i was younger.

it really boils down to finding the right company that makes a pair of jeans or khakis that fit you. i buy most of my pants from j.crew online just because i know they fit me properly and its cheaper to buy online. once you find a company that really tailors to your size and fits well, buy them online when there are sales.

306486_5809_142817252104_505827104_2941285_3757535_n.jpg

305735_shreddedtee.png

306557_lookbook4.jpg

307032_P9021881.jpg

303364_gone.jpg

they all look like fags

I don't understand why there are guys that try to look like women. If anything, shouldn't you strive to look more manly? Whatever happened to the day-old scruff and dont-give-a-shit faded ripped jeans. Anyone who wears skinny jeans is a huge faggot. News flash, chicks dig men. Not lispy, limp-wristed boys with girl pants.

ITT: Malnourished emos compensate for their completely unmusclar and womanly body by wearing skinny shit and calling it fashion.

I don't understand why there are guys that try to look like women. If anything, shouldn't you strive to look more manly? Whatever happened to the day-old scruff and dont-give-a-shit faded ripped jeans. Anyone who wears skinny jeans is a huge faggot. News flash, chicks dig men. Not lispy, limp-wristed boys with girl pants.

ITT: Malnourished emos compensate for their completely unmusclar and womanly body by wearing skinny shit and calling it fashion.

not every guy goes for girls who where beat by their fathers or molested and have psyche issues.

Some people like girls who understand how to dress and have good style, and they expect the same in a guy. I guess you only go after the average slut who doesnt mind you dressing like shit.

not every guy goes for girls who where beat by their fathers or molested and have psyche issues.

Some people like girls who understand how to dress and have good style, and they expect the same in a guy. I guess you only go after the average slut who doesnt mind you dressing like shit.

Girls that like real men are a majority, not the other way around. It doesn't take a traumatic childhood to make a girl want what she is already instinctively predisposed to expect.

Genetically superior girls (read: hot chicks) usually come from an ancestral line of choosing a proper mate, who can protect them and care for them. Becoming the skinny, non-assuming, weak and malnourished stereotype is going against nature itself. Unless you're wildly rich, or have a rich tapestry of charisma, and money, theres no way you'll get laid after high school.

Girls that like real men are a majority, not the other way around. It doesn't take a traumatic childhood to make a girl want what she is already instinctively predisposed to expect.

Genetically superior girls (read: hot chicks) usually come from an ancestral line of choosing a proper mate, who can protect them and care for them. Becoming the skinny, non-assuming, weak and malnourished stereotype is going against nature itself. Unless you're wildly rich, or have a rich tapestry of charisma, and money, theres no way you'll get laid after high school.

You are stupid

Responding to your hypothetical bullshit is a waste of my time. Basically the factors you are trying to establish are fucking horse shit. The same genetics that create good looking women, create good looking men. There are some hormone differences that create different features, but in general "good looks" are entirely EOTB, look back 200 years and you see a completely different body type idealized. In fact the fat lardass women of today could have been the genetically supperior 200 years ago.

Back