2019-nCoV

A quick google search shows that only 79% of the population in the UK has at least 1 dose. So no.

So much for the "pandemic of the unvaccinated"

It is little more complex than this. Albeit I agree vaccinated are overrepresented in deaths.

The groups most likely to die from covid-19 are also the groups with generally much higher vaccination rates than the less vulnerable groups (ie. very old people, or people with underlying conditions). And I'd assume the vaccination rate is higher than 79% in these groups.

So I wouldn't go as far as say that vaccines are causing excess deaths (atleast not yet). But clearly they're not helping. If the vaccines helped you'd expect to see non-vaccinated disproportionally flooding the death charts and hospitalisations charts. Which is not happening anywhere.

A quick google search shows that only 79% of the population in the UK has at least 1 dose. So no.

So much for the "pandemic of the unvaccinated"

Take out the toddles and babies, the religiously ineligible and you are left with close to 95% of normal people jabbed.

Of course most deaths will come from that group now.

Almost 100% of covid deaths happen to people that own or have used smartphones.
We should burn all the 5G towers asap/

Take out the toddles and babies, the religiously ineligible and you are left with close to 95% of normal people jabbed.

toddles and babies are not counted towards the percentage. (percentage is only from population that are eligible for the jab.. atleast in the UK where this data is from).

OMG
Let the fucking tap dancing begin.
'of course the vaxxed are dying more... there's more people that are vaxxed so they're dying more...'
idiots

i guess we're way past the point that it has any benefit for you
now you're going to argue, 'it doesn't really harm you'

Last edited:
people are fine with vaccines, covid vax was untested and causes myocarditis. CDC held an emergency meeting about it. Pfizer admitted 12% efficacy

All government & drug companies have fought tooth and nail to hide truthful data. The reason the 'excess deaths' was discovered is because of insurance companies having to pay out life insurance... and they're not happy holding the bag of dead bodies.

The vaccine is a joke. I'm amazed that we're half way through 2022 and low risk people are still going out there and getting boosted. Mind blown.

The vaccine is a joke. I'm amazed that we're half way through 2022 and low risk people are still going out there and getting boosted. Mind blown.

Even worse is our governor mandated that all state agency workers have to get boosters or lose their jobs. A few weeks ago.

Now you're spinning like a Faulsi SCIENTIST
and yes, why do you think they wanted 100% vaxxed
yes, to get rid of any control group

Back