2019-nCoV

pbhqhvqmd1p81.jpg

Attention to detail is not his strong suit.

I read she had been vaccinated, I'm missing the quad part. Where did you find that?

WikiP:
On November 2, 2021, Psaki announced that she had tested positive for COVID-19. After quarantining, she returned to work on November 12, 2021, after fully recovering, and crediting her vaccination status for her recovery without complications

Articles I've read just say she was 'boosted'

She can take 5 more of these shitty vaccines and still get covid19. I would hope everyone by now would be acutely aware of exactly what level of protection these shots provide, and what specifically they protect you from.

WikiP:
On November 2, 2021, Psaki announced that she had tested positive for COVID-19. After quarantining, she returned to work on November 12, 2021, after fully recovering, and crediting her vaccination status for her recovery without complications

I'm looking for the part where she has received 4 doses of vaccine, as Fool said.

Well you should just assume she's had four because she's the mouthpiece of the librulz

I didn't know that either. I knew she was the press secretary for the White House.

Jaime Harrison (DNC chair) is out of a job?

I learn so much at TW.

they still exist, and they are still funded by the US.

:shrug:

what exactly were you expecting for an answer to a bullshit question in this thread?

and trump funded it during his admin but is a bitch to deepstate and soros so he just went along with it

further proof he's a deepstate cuck and globalist :shrug:

there are biolabs
there are no bioweapons labs
But there are biolabs in a warzone and we just had a lab leak almost end civilization
But there are no bioweapons labs
But there are biolabs
But there are biolabs
But there are biolabs

Back