[SO] i just snorted coke for the first time

TheAnk

Veteran XV
it was pretty cool. not what i was expecting but it sobered me up while i was pretty wasted. also i had a general euphoric feeling for about a half hour.

is that all there is to it or was it shitty blow? should i try it sober?

if you want a good drug to do... check out mephedrone, it's like a cross between coke / mdma... unscheduled at the moment, so it's in a bit of a legal grey area. fun stuff, no need to re-up every 10 minutes or so like with coke, and virtually no come down either. all aboard? woo-woo.

a) coke is overpriced and too short lived a high to be worth wasting your time on

b) most people say they don't feel it or enjoy it much their first time, try it again and do at least a gram...no point just messing around, the aim is to enjoy yourself after all

c) the drip is the best part

only thing I can think of when people talk about coke
scarface-photo-xl-scarface-6235696.jpg

Never got into coke but I've seen a scene similar to that one in the pic above irl before. Only instead of a desk it was a large piece (least couple feet diameter) of polished petrified wood.

I had some friends who did coke, only one of them never did it again. The rest of them are total fuckups.

I do blow once in awhile. I use to do it a lot more when it was being bought for me. My first experience was a very disappointing one. I'd say give it a 2nd shot from a different source. There is a lot of bad cocaine out there.

Back