2019-nCoV

you missed the point. i'm saying even a man who stands to benefit the most from endless lockdowns probably doesn't want endless lockdowns because it generally sucks.

you missed the point. i'm saying even a man who stands to benefit the most from endless lockdowns probably doesn't want endless lockdowns because it generally sucks.
i doubt it sucks much for jeff bezos right now.

what with all the "lockdowns dont affect his life" thing coupled with the "billions of dollars" thing.

you're only as safe as the community around you. if enough people around you ignore public health officials and treat this as a nothing burger then you're more likely to get sick.

see NGFM.
well no, im safe because this virus isn't dangerous for 80+% of people.

sounds like the people at risk should stay inside and be careful.

you're only as safe as the community around you. if enough people around you ignore public health officials and treat this as a nothing burger then you're more likely to get sick.

see NGFM.

Most of us will be just fine. Those at risk have many options including vaccines.

Surely we're not going to revert to allowing 40,000 people to die from the flu every year when we've proven we can stop it entirely?

i doubt it sucks much for jeff bezos right now.

what with all the "lockdowns dont affect his life" thing coupled with the "billions of dollars" thing.

money can't buy you everything. he probably has family and friends that he would like to see that he hasn't been able to.

just because he made more money this year doesn't mean he wants covid lockdowns to continue endlessly.

money can't buy you everything. he probably has family and friends that he would like to see that he hasn't been able to.

just because he made more money this year doesn't mean he wants covid lockdowns to continue endlessly.
i give up

its like talking to a pizza box

except a pizza box has a use

just because bezos is extremely wealthy doesn't mean that nothing for him has changed for the worse since the pandemic started. money can't buy everything.

i'm sure there were a number of events that he looked forward to that got scrapped. there were projects he was interested in pursuing this year that got postponed or outright canceled. this last year may have been more profitable than others, but i doubt it was all celebration and good times. i don't think he will remember this last year as his best, nor do i think he wants lockdowns to continue endlessly.

iu

to my texas tw'ers, with the mask mandate lifted, if you go to a grocery store or home depot, whatever - are people still wearing masks? and if so like in what percentage roughly?
genuinely curious

just because bezos is extremely wealthy doesn't mean that nothing for him has changed for the worse since the pandemic started. money can't buy everything.

i'm sure there were a number of events that he looked forward to that got scrapped. there were projects he was interested in pursuing this year that got postponed or outright canceled. this last year may have been more profitable than others, but i doubt it was all celebration and good times. i don't think he will remember this last year as his best, nor do i think he wants lockdowns to continue endlessly.
rofl this guy

Holy shit. This is ngfm level posting.

Back