Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

wrong

has nothing to do with politics at all, although i understand that you would think that, since you define yourself by your idealogy

no, it's because he's an annoying piece of shit. :shrug:

so ? why do conservatives always want to censor notice how patriots.win is an echo chamber and truth social etc

another example of cuckservatives supporting censorship instead of being freedom loving libertarians

sad! but not shocking

so ? why do conservatives always want to censor notice how patriots.win is an echo chamber and truth social etc

another example of cuckservatives supporting censorship instead of being freedom loving libertarians

sad! but not shocking

enjoy your time off, noob :)

Kittyloop keeps asking
Because he wants to come out as this
image.jpg

And wants to throw it in our face that we're transphobic
instead of taking the ban like a man

You know what OPEC did?
They waited for this news
These PRICES to roll out
after November ...
I paid
$7 CA
so will you, soon
The United States has been taken over in a coup by the D.C. Administrative State fueled by Globalist money and useful idiots like Limp Lindsey.

Anything that offends these snowflakes (which is almost everything), they want censored. Here is a bookstore display encouraging people to read banned books.

bkmbpeaizss91.jpg

you're an idiot.

Lets see...wizard of oz...banned in 1957

Most of these books are childrens books, and depict either sexually explicit situations or violence.

Why is it that the left so desperately wants to kill any children they may create and mentally fuck up any children they weren't able to kill in the womb?

wrong

has nothing to do with politics at all, although i understand that you would think that, since you define yourself by your idealogy

no, it's because he's an annoying piece of shit. :shrug:

havax wants to turn tw into twitter its actually sad to see

i used to think he liked freedom

I don't see TW asking banned people to retract their posts in order to come back... It's just a little time out that we as a democracy can inflict on others
deal with it.

Back