[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

MoveOn Says the Fucking liars
GTFOoH
slightly useful to be thrown under the bus by the NIAs

Actually, Tawana Brawley told a lie, and many people believed her story. Rolling Stone printed her story. What you left out, is that after the rape kit was negative, and she was indicted by a grand jury for lying, Rolling Stone reported on that, too.

And since it's the season, which is more likely-- that an omniscient, omnipotent overlord suspended the laws of biology and physics, creating terrestrial visible moving star, and a miraculous virginal birth of the Son Of God. . . ..or that a pregnant Jewish girl told a fib?

Rolling Stone is still one of the places I read news and op eds. What do you consider reliable sources of news? Be specific.

and cnn pbs npbc bbc.... and the facked globalist news list continues ... jus ta ? whether he's an idiot or a useful idiot

Last edited:
I think the sources that are peer-reviewed and fact checked are generally reliable. I believe this is the reason conservatives hate Wikipedia. When a mistake is made and discovered, they correct it.

Meanwhile, Trump WRITES that he thinks the parts of the Constitution should be abolished.

FjEVnXDWYAELKfG

Even parts of the GOP are calling him out for this but not TW! Trump could have taken a dump on the Resolute desk, and TW would say it was taken out of context, and blown out of proportion by the libtards.

Were this place still relevant, it would be scary.

Actually, Tawana Brawley told a lie, and many people believed her story. Rolling Stone printed her story. What you left out, is that after the rape kit was negative, and she was indicted by a grand jury for lying, Rolling Stone reported on that, too.

And since it's the season, which is more likely-- that an omniscient, omnipotent overlord suspended the laws of biology and physics, creating terrestrial visible moving star, and a miraculous virginal birth of the Son Of God. . . ..or that a pregnant Jewish girl told a fib?

Rolling Stone is still one of the places I read news and op eds. What do you consider reliable sources of news? Be specific.

I was talking about Jackie not Tawana, but thanks for pointing out they invented two rapes.

I think the sources that are peer-reviewed and fact checked are generally reliable. I believe this is the reason conservatives hate Wikipedia. When a mistake is made and discovered, they correct it.

Meanwhile, Trump WRITES that he thinks the parts of the Constitution should be abolished.

FjEVnXDWYAELKfG

Even parts of the GOP are calling him out for this but not TW! Trump could have taken a dump on the Resolute desk, and TW would say it was taken out of context, and blown out of proportion by the libtards.

Were this place still relevant, it would be scary.

wikipedia does nothing more than aggregate information posted elsewhere
if that information is incorrect or biased, wikipedia does not change it
there is a reason every single mind in academia tells you not to use wikipedia for research

Show me an uncorrected piece of information on Wikipedia that has been shown to be wrong.

Also, Wikipedia is not research science-- it's the same reason that back in the day, Encyclopedias could not be used in scientific research.

No, I wrote exactly what I meant. You could have just replied, "I can't," and we would have been finished right there.

What? Seriously? You don't recall the Rolling Stone article about a UVA fraternity gang rape?

Honestly i pay very little attention to rolling stone as they have become a beacon of liberal bullshit instead of a magazine about music.

Back