[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

We will take care of them.. old school

Measles outbreak prompts state of emergency declaration by Washington governor

These rates of non-vaccination are particularly high in the state of Oregon, which is worrisome considering its close proximity to the outbreak in nearby Clark County, Washington. Vaccine exemptions in Oregon increased from just 1 percent in 2000 to 7.5 percent in the 2016-2017 school year, according to PBS.

and here he is catching a football

AP19024802373460.jpg

I've personally stopped 12 toxic masculinity encounters at the bar this week by placing my hands on guys hitting on women and saying "not cool..." It really doesn't go the way you'd expect. It's a much larger problem than I think anyone predicted.

I've personally stopped 12 toxic masculinity encounters at the bar this week by placing my hands on guys hitting on women and saying "not cool..." It really doesn't go the way you'd expect. It's a much larger problem than I think anyone predicted.

:lol:

did "Gillette" give you one of their officially sponsored jackets yet?

i mean this is good

Gov. Gavin Newsom suing Huntington Beach over lack of low-income housing | abc7.com

now I understand this headline

Gavin going to sue them for not having enough affordable low income housing, despite him just making that an official law just a few weeks ago

:lol:

I mean this is what Obama did for 8 straight years to states who rejected his guiding dogma......now it is on a State level

happened.......it was how she got her start in politics

Al Sharpton got his by litigious slander and libel in the infamous Tawana Brawley case

Tawana Brawley rape allegations - Wikipedia

shemale obama harris got hers by sucking every black cock in the room

then she finished her run for PoTuS by marrying an old jewish man to get her media time

DYVP6bbX4AINKJp.jpg

DYVP5goXUAAtDv5.jpg

she is doing GREAT THINGS for our :flag:

whatever traction he thinks he gained by stopping the shutdown (that the left uses soundbites to say he caused).......he lost by Ann Coulter types telling him to stop crying like a slobbering bitch on twitter and actually do something.

the left loves that too because any criticism from his base they want to fan the flames on.......want to push and promote so that it erodes his chances in 2020

I will give him a few more weeks before I give him more animosity over this.......to see if he actually has the balls to build this wall by EXECUTIVE ORDER

and tell JARED to STFU and STFD

that nobody voted for him and he shouldn't even have his access/clearance

Back