There was a thread about this topic once. Oh you Hillbillies are funny...

Yeah thats something i noticed. Usually you see signs before approaching an intersection alerting you to....an intersection.

There are quite a few roundabouts in the area. I have never seen a 'roundabout ahead' sign.

In England every roundabout has such a sign. So the road planning geniuses in 'Murica need to get their shit together, that's all there is to it.

In England every roundabout has such a sign. So the road planning geniuses in 'Murica need to get their shit together, that's all there is to it.

Yeah but you guys drive on the wrong side of the road there, so you need all the help you can get

A roundabout, functioning as intended, flows traffic through an intersection without traffic lights.

except people never encounter them or understand how they work and causes more issues than they solve.

Dear 'Murica,

It's really not that difficult.

Y8tYVXm.jpg

I was born there. They actually opened it before it was completed too. No one in Eastern Kentucky has any idea what a roundabout is or how to drive it.
Everyone looked fine except one idiot in a truck who decided to cross into the oncoming lane and people followed (probably because they didn't know wtf was going on as its new/under construction).

Even with the music, it's not funny, but this thread was created by a mental midget living with sand niggers in the desert.

Everyone looked fine except one idiot in a truck who decided to cross into the oncoming lane and people followed (probably because they didn't know wtf was going on as its new/under construction).

Even with the music, it's not funny, but this thread was created by a mental midget living with sand niggers in the desert.

ITT: Butthurt

2 minutes after 9am is a funny time to be drunk midxe.

Since you're finding yourself deliriously funny with this, I'd say it's far more likely to be you that's drunk, or methed out or whatever. I've never been drunk enough to find you funny no matter how hard you try. I'm not 100% sure what time zone your Bumfuck nowhere trailer park is in, it's most likely either 12:15 or 1:15 AM.

Either way, go the fuck to bed you sad individual.

my hometown has a large roundabout that we call the circle
inside it is a park, the old town hall and a large church where everyone in my family gets married

every summer you always catch at least one jackass going the wrong way

:lol: have to love oompa for raging about the US nonstop with people that inhabit maybe 4-5 states out of 50. Either way "Hillbillies" probably have better dental hygiene than you have most of the UK.

Back