There was a thread about this topic once. Oh you Hillbillies are funny...

:lol: have to love oompa for raging about the US nonstop with people that inhabit maybe 4-5 states out of 50. Either way "Hillbillies" probably have better dental hygiene than you have most of the UK.

You want a bit of cheese with that whine?

:lol: have to love oompa for raging about the US nonstop with people that inhabit maybe 4-5 states out of 50. Either way "Hillbillies" probably have better dental hygiene than you have most of the UK.

And the consanguinity?

Fortunately, we don't have many roundabouts where I live. The idea seems quite logical, but in practice its a disaster. Drivers here don't believe in allowing others to merge, thus the roundabout is filled with broken glass, plastic bumpers, and assorted front end parts from all the crashes.

Fortunately, we don't have many roundabouts where I live. The idea seems quite logical, but in practice its a disaster. Drivers here don't believe in allowing others to merge, thus the roundabout is filled with broken glass, plastic bumpers, and assorted front end parts from all the crashes.
youre not supposed to “allow others to merge” in a roundabout. You yield to cars in the roundabout. Once youre in the roundabout you keep moving and take your exit.

I doubt the people in Rowan county (where that roundabout is with a whopping 25k population for the entire county) have ever seen or driven through one before this. Pretty sure the closest roundabout I know of to them is in Newport Kentucky, along the Ohio river near Cincinnati and about 2 hours away. I have friends in Rowan county who have never left a 2 or 3 county area their entire lives. They still live on tiny farms in the hollers of eastern Kentucky barely living. Hell a few still operate their own moonshine stills there.

I hate to shatter Midges racist ideology, but up here in the Pacific Northwest, where there are traffic circles all over (and more and more are being built), the so called highly educated white upper middle class liberals have no fucking clue about how to use them here either. Even something as simple as a single lane three way traffic circle stumps them, treating the yield sign like a stop sign.

So, idiots come in all shapes, colors and sizes.

Dear 'Murica,

It's really not that difficult.

Y8tYVXm.jpg

Bromley or Croydon? I'd say you were fucked either way.

I hate to shatter Midges racist ideology, but up here in the Pacific Northwest, where there are traffic circles all over (and more and more are being built), the so called highly educated white upper middle class liberals have no fucking clue about how to use them here either. Even something as simple as a single lane three way traffic circle stumps them, treating the yield sign like a stop sign.

So, idiots come in all shapes, colors and sizes.

Hold the front page. Hillbillies declared a race.

They've done that since ever, and it's how they classify me as TW's #1 racist. (Cael #2) Because TW is very much about stopping racism.

are you denying that?

just go ahead and demand an apology from an ethnicity that steamrolled your lineage

get a backbone

They've done that since ever, and it's how they classify me as TW's #1 racist. (Cael #2) Because TW is very much about stopping racism.

No one ever said cael was racist you mong. We know cael is gay but it looks like you have been trying to suck his dick for a while now.

No one ever said cael was racist you mong. We know cael is gay but it looks like you have been trying to suck his dick for a while now.

so he's gay, and I'm gayer?

lets get straight with the accusations, because you're looking at the idiot one, right down the sights.

Back