There was a thread about this topic once. Oh you Hillbillies are funny...

More than a few small towns put them in on state highways, until the state stepped in and made them stop. Turns out (hehe) they are terrible if you're driving a 53' semi.

But midxe doesn't understand we actually do things in the USA and should kill himself.

I was born there. They actually opened it before it was completed too. No one in Eastern Kentucky has any idea what a roundabout is or how to drive it.

Bedouins don't know how to use roundabouts either but you don't see midge posting those memes here.

Midge is a racist.

Cucks look at rednecks for their points about America while there is a huge chimp-out going on.

I love roundabouts in place of 3,4, or 5 way stops. Traffic flows much better. Hate them for anything that has more than one lane per direction. Some people are already too stupid or old to drive and the added complexity sucks.

Roundabouts are amazing
When people know how to use them
People rarely know how to use them
Ergo roundabouts are nightmares

Yeah thats something i noticed. Usually you see signs before approaching an intersection alerting you to....an intersection.

There are quite a few roundabouts in the area. I have never seen a 'roundabout ahead' sign.

Just seems like a lot of construction for a problem that wasn't really a problem. :shrug:

That particular 4 way intersection was not really a big issue. The red light got busy on weekends because of the lake but other than that, I have no idea why they did a roundabout at that location.

Fyi, that area of Kentucky where the roundabout is has some of the best rattlesnake and copperhead habitat in the entire country. I have seen 30 and 40 copperheads a night in some of those side roads near Cave Run Lake.

I see public info ads for "click it or ticket" or drunk driving over and over. Everyone already knows this.

You've got millions of people who have never been told how to drive in a roundabout and I've never seen any ads or signs explaining it.

Back