pedophile Ghislaine Maxwell taken into custody, has covid, and jailed in NYC

although, despite it being gross for old dudes to be doing this shit, the alleged 'assault' was against a 17 yr old, which is over consent in most places

and she knew exactly what she was doing, no doubt of that, poor innocent thing got assaulted between doing cocaine and cruising around in private helicopters

I don't have a lot of sympathy for her at all, not when so many thousands of others are genuinely abused and get fuck all done about it

they need to focus on the real child molesters and cut their nuts off

I hope they out every one of these pigs. Sorry, I have no sympathy for these predators. Of course nothing will happen because we are talking about billionaires.

I think yall know my opinion lol. Every circumstance is different and must be considered, but obviously there are just cases of down right extreme gross

although, despite it being gross for old dudes to be doing this shit, the alleged 'assault' was against a 17 yr old, which is over consent in most places

and she knew exactly what she was doing, no doubt of that, poor innocent thing got assaulted between doing cocaine and cruising around in private helicopters

I don't have a lot of sympathy for her at all, not when so many thousands of others are genuinely abused and get fuck all done about it

they need to focus on the real child molesters and cut their nuts off

tell that to all the missing persons who end up in these situations. Explain how its their fault lmao

reggs just enjoys staying informed about serial killers, pedos, gays, ppl who molest family members, etc

everyone's gotta have a hobby

LOL so does this mean I've got a big dick? Cuz broz, I already know.....

I mean yall hear me bragging about getting my blowjobs lol

The hussle never ends

it's a good thing none of yous is bettin men bc this whore was meant to be suicided over a year ago

they prly held back bc they knew we were onto them it would've raised too many questions rite

@ some point the pedophile rituals go all the way to the top so they cant keep getting the smaller fish without taking out a big one

@ some point the pedophile rituals go all the way to the top so they cant keep getting the smaller fish without taking out a big one

Well look at the whole investigation with Durham. They have prosecuted only the worker ants and not the people who directed it (Clintons). Both Bill (pedo) and Killary should be behind bars but that will never happen.

Ghislaine-maxwell-II.jpeg

Ghislaine Maxwell debuts new look in court | Fox News
The British socialite wore civilian clothes Monday at the jury-selection hearing ahead of her sex-trafficking trial

Ghislaine Maxwell debuted a polished new look Monday on the cusp of her Manhattan federal court trial.

The accused sex trafficker appeared to have dyed her hair brown and wore gray slacks and a black turtle neck in lieu of her usual jailhouse attire.
Ghislaine Maxwell, the Jeffrey Epstein associate accused of sex trafficking, stands before U.S. District Judge Alison J. Nathan with her defense team of Bobbi Sternheim and Christian Everdell during a pre-trial hearing ahead of jury selection, in a courtroom sketch in New York City, Nov. 15, 2021. REUTERS/Jane Rosenberg

Ghislaine Maxwell, the Jeffrey Epstein associate accused of sex trafficking, stands before U.S. District Judge Alison J. Nathan with her defense team of Bobbi Sternheim and Christian Everdell during a pre-trial hearing ahead of jury selection, in a courtroom sketch in New York City, Nov. 15, 2021. REUTERS/Jane Rosenberg

U.S. District Judge Alison Nathan said she will begin questioning 231 potential jurors on Tuesday and plans to ask if they have opinions about "people who are wealthy or have luxurious lifestyles."

The pool will be whittled down to 12 jurors and six alternates.

Maxwell, 59, is accused of recruiting and grooming girls to be abused by late financier Jeffrey Epstein from 1994 to 2004. Epstein hanged himself in a Manhattan jail cell in 2019 while awaiting trial on sex crimes charges.

She has pleaded not guilty to six counts of sex trafficking, enticement of minors and other charges. Opening statements are slated for Nov. 29.

The British socialite and ex-girlfriend of Epstein has been locked up since her arrest and complained repeatedly about the abhorrent conditions of her confinement. The judge has rejected numerous bail proposals – including a $28.5 million package, calling Maxwell a "flight risk."
Photo from 2001 that was included in court files shows Prince Andrew with his arm around the waist of 17-year-old Virginia Giuffre. In the background is Ghislaine Maxwell. (Florida Southern District Court)

Photo from 2001 that was included in court files shows Prince Andrew with his arm around the waist of 17-year-old Virginia Giuffre. In the background is Ghislaine Maxwell. (Florida Southern District Court) (U.S. Second Circuit Court of Appeals)

Meanwhile, her brother, Ian Mitchell, told "Good Morning Britain" in an exclusive interview that his sister is "not a monster" and is innocent. He said that she has become a scapegoat for Epstein.

Her one-time royal pal, Prince Andrew, 61, was spotted horse riding Monday on the grounds of Windsor, photographs show.

The Duke of York is being sued in a separate civil case by Virginia Giuffre – who has claimed that Maxwell trafficked her to him when she was just 17. He has denied the allegations.

"The British Socialite"
:Hmm:

i can't wait for all u white supremacist racists 2 come here on ur racist white supremacy website that has 0 users and is dead so u can celebrate racist white supremacist jizzlane maxwell being acquitted by a jury of racist white child molesters

Back