pedophile Ghislaine Maxwell taken into custody, has covid, and jailed in NYC

they tried to kick him out and failed, then they tried again and failed, then they kicked him out and replaced him with an 80 yr old geezer named sleepy joe

now he's just a failed blogger from florida

Actually I believe he's doing the Wizard of Oz thingy.
Lot's names ARE NOT AROUND. :clap:

Modeling agent close to Jeffrey Epstein is found dead in French jail
Victims of Jean-Luc Brunel's alleged abuse described shock and dismay that the agent will never face trial
A modeling agent who was close to disgraced U.S. financier Jeffrey Epstein was found dead Saturday in his French jail cell, authorities in Paris say.

Jean-Luc Brunel was being held in an investigation into the alleged rape and trafficking of minors for sexual exploitation, according to the Paris prosecutor’s office.

Victims of the alleged abuse described shock and dismay that the agent will never face trial. They described his death as a double blow after Epstein killed himself in 2019 in a Manhattan jail while awaiting sex-trafficking charges.

Paris police are investigating Brunel's death, the prosecutor’s office said. The circumstances of his death were not made public, and Brunel’s lawyers did not comment on it.

Brunel had denied wrongdoing and said via his lawyer that he was willing to talk to investigators. Brunel’s legal team had repeatedly complained about the conditions of his detention and sought to have him released pending trial.

More...
Modeling agent close to Jeffrey Epstein is found dead in French jail | Fox News

So - I know the definition has changed a bit.

But - here's a statement and a question. Mostly rhetorical...

If you are a woman and you had legal, consensual sex and a relationship with a man who is later found to be guilty of some wrongdoing, does that entitle you to anything? I don't think so.

Last edited:
Back