[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Question: Do you fault *anyone* trying to pay less in taxes when compared to those who do not pay into the system or receive more back (such as EIC) than they paid in?

no bait, no homo, etc.

I support people who work at making sure they pay the least amount of taxes as the laws are currently written. They're bullshit. When everyone pays the same % across the board, then there shouldn't be any exemptions.

It gets old hearing the same old garbage about people paying their fair share. Quit allowing these people to set that narrative because their drivel is in no way, fair. It's populism and class warfare.

A highly convulsed tax system like the irs is only going to benefit the rich who can afford well trained accountants. Trump has said himself he wants to decrease how convoluted it is as it's not fair.

I hated the republican mantra when I hear them talk to people like buffet and say 'if you wanna pay more taxes, then do it.' Nah, system needs to have the same opportunity for all. Of course that opens the door to the legal system being de facto in favor of the rich since they can afford better attorneys. Of course than even socialized systems have speciality hospitals just for the rich.

At least the stream lining of irs will tangibly benefit all and make one less stratified system. His three tier system seems to be the start.

Marines are gonna be well represented....

"Report: Donald Trump is tapping Gen. John Kelly to run Department of Homeland Security, sources tell CBS News"

A highly convulsed tax system like the irs is only going to benefit the rich who can afford well trained accountants. Trump has said himself he wants to decrease how convoluted it is as it's not fair.

I hated the republican mantra when I hear them talk to people like buffet and say 'if you wanna pay more taxes, then do it.' Nah, system needs to have the same opportunity for all. Of course that opens the door to the legal system being de facto in favor of the rich since they can afford better attorneys. Of course than even socialized systems have speciality hospitals just for the rich.

At least the stream lining of irs will tangibly benefit all and make one less stratified system. His three tier system seems to be the start.

dont forget to add in how much money goes to the military industrial complex or directly into corporate tax cuts, tax cuts for the rich, business dev for foreign investors, etc etc

none of it goes into education, welfare, infrastructure, etc

canada does the exact same thing except its worse because we sold it all to china and we could have had a national resource pension plan for all canadian citizens or a big basic income for every citizen from the profit

Question: Do you fault *anyone* trying to pay less in taxes when compared to those who do not pay into the system or receive more back (such as EIC) than they paid in?

no bait, no homo, etc.

I support people who work at making sure they pay the least amount of taxes as the laws are currently written. They're bullshit. When everyone pays the same % across the board, then there shouldn't be any exemptions.

It gets old hearing the same old garbage about people paying their fair share. Quit allowing these people to set that narrative because their drivel is in no way, fair. It's populism and class warfare.

Not at all, as I said, he'd be an idiot not to use the laws to his advantage (as he says all the time). I mean, what's he supposed to do? Follow the law and realize he doesn't pay, and then cut a check to the IRS anyway? Of course not.

My problem isn't with the people, but the rules. This isn't about class warfare or fairness. The middle class is shrinking. That's a fact. That's also a problem for everyone, rich, poor and in between. Ultimately the rich will suffer too when there's no more middle class. Nobody seems to care because that is a long way off, so why not make $$$ now and let someone else worry about it?

You hear a lot of people talk about high taxes for the rich and corporations, but in reality it is a lot more complex. The US does have a very high tax rate for the high end, but of course there are tons of loopholes, so that really isn't the actual pay rate. Kind of like the sticker price on a car, nobody really pays that.

I'm not a Bernie/Occupy Wall Street type. I just get economics enough to know that a shirking middle class is very bad for everyone. Something needs to be done to stop that trend. I'm not asking for higher taxes on the rich to punish them, but because we need to fix the system, and fixing the middle class long term is a win for everyone.

Had to get their little jab in though...

time-poy-cover-trump-today-161206_cbe454aa529a192dd0e276627cd43f31.today-inline-large.jpg

lincoln - opposed by large portion of the population, pioneer of executive overreach, presides over military occupation of slave states leading to full blown civil war (the bloodiest war in american history) = great emancipator and uniter

trump - opposed by large portion of the population, election has compelled several corporations to reconsider outsourcing/offshoring strategies, inspired thousands of rich white boys to paint swastikas in park bathrooms (where there were previously only 3-5 swastikas and 8-12 ejaculating penises drawn in each stall) to impress the oppressed minority targets of their unrequited lust = evil, divisive demon forcing the public to accept his ascension to supreme dictator of the disunited states of ameriKKKa

but hey, he's time's man of the year, and that's an honor that lincoln and his aerated skull will never win

u kno they're going to make a big deal about trump being in the hitler/man of the year club

cool story bro, too bad the majority of swastikas are drawn by niggers and jews. You could have had a best seller.

lincoln - opposed by large portion of the population, pioneer of executive overreach, presides over military occupation of slave states leading to full blown civil war (the bloodiest war in american history) = great emancipator and uniter

trump - opposed by large portion of the population, election has compelled several corporations to reconsider outsourcing/offshoring strategies, inspired thousands of rich white boys to paint swastikas in park bathrooms (where there were previously only 3-5 swastikas and 8-12 ejaculating penises drawn in each stall) to impress the oppressed minority targets of their unrequited lust = evil, divisive demon forcing the public to accept his ascension to supreme dictator of the disunited states of ameriKKKa

but hey, he's time's man of the year, and that's an honor that lincoln and his aerated skull will never win

u kno they're going to make a big deal about trump being in the hitler/man of the year club

plz focus ur SA LF shit on lincoln not trump

TW: calls everyone who opposes Trump a plague
criticizes someone saying we're divided

:)

It's always divided at election time. Roughly 1/2 want one candidate and 1/2 want the other candidate.

See any comments on these covers for person of the year?

obama5.jpg

I think all of TW would agree we are divided. Many of us just feel the media has an agenda to divide us.

The media is biased, and is more op-ed than actual news, but the media drives nothing.

The media is the symptom, not the problem. The media's first bias is to ratings. People love their biased echo chambers and the ratings show this. Why do we not have a news channel that shows actual facts? Because that would get crap ratings.

The 2 party system puts us in a glass prison. Ask anyone why they voted one way or the other. I bet they'll instead tell you why they didn't vote for the other person.

It's always divided at election time. Roughly 1/2 want one candidate and 1/2 want the other candidate.

See any comments on these covers for person of the year?

You know you sound exactly like the SJWs you all hate? Waaahhhhh the cover isn't nice to me!

You realize, nowhere on the cover does it blame Trump for the divide? You folks are just so easily triggered.

Yep, you've confirmed at least one SJW mexican chick in California. I bet if you dig a little deeper you'll find a couple more.

You know you sound exactly like the SJWs you all hate? Waaahhhhh the cover isn't nice to me!

You realize, nowhere on the cover does it blame Trump for the divide? You folks are just so easily triggered.

Not really. It's just pointing out the double standard that exists in the media. They can attack Republicans all day long with snide comments and bullshit but amazingly they do nothing but praise Democrats.

Not really. It's just pointing out the double standard that exists in the media. They can attack Republicans all day long with snide comments and bullshit but amazingly they do nothing but praise Democrats.

So, you've read all their political coverage have you? That means you are either:

-over 70 years old
and/or
-sitting in doctor's waiting rooms for a very, very long time

Nobody thought Trump would win. I was in the Trump thread in the afternoon on election day and even everyone here was dreading the result.

So, you've read all their political coverage have you? That means you are either:

-over 70 years old
and/or
-sitting in doctor's waiting rooms for a very, very long time

Nobody thought Trump would win. I was in the Trump thread in the afternoon on election day and even everyone here was dreading the result.

Ok? But that doesn't address the clear bias these 'journalists' have.

Back