Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer out at midnight

even if there were not a single black person in any of the prequels, the residual blackness of Billy Dee, Colt 45 spokesman, more than compensates.

it's also a travesty that he's not gonna be in the new one. the dude destroyed the second death star... by flying inside it...

i bet he's going to be in it...but as an after credits scene

Aren't the stormtroopers clones? how can one be black?
stormtroopers are just imperial forces (formerly republic).

they bought a bunch of clone and threw them into uniforms but not all stormtroopers are clones.

Stormtroopers being clones was just lazy writing from Lucas to satisfy the Clone Wars reference Luke makes in Episode 4. It was stupid, poorly executed and frankly I wouldn't give a shit if they completely changed it without an explanation.

Yeah the nerdrage is pretty funny over this. The prequel plots made little sense, and even for those that have to explain it, the Empire having to recruit makes perfect sense. It isn't like it is some crazy off the wall explanation to try to explain things.

j4wGdDa.jpg

can't stop loling at this stupid image

So many people are gonna buy tickets to the Avengers just to watch the trailer and leave.

SOmeone tell me if they play a trailer. I'm curious but that is about it.

I can't listen to this shitty Q and A circle jerk.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOMGOMGOGOGMOGOMGOMGOGMOGMOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMO.....*breath*.... OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG -O - M - G

Back