Daily Science Thread

theres no theory... cliffs of all religion:
1. derps see something (everything) they cant explain
2. so they make shit up to satisfy their need for an explanation because logic too hard
3. others accept explanation because theyre posers and derps
4. a religion is born

ya but there are mechanisms at play that are interesting to study

1: how do we derive meaning from the world around us

2: how do we then codify that received meaning in such a way as we can 'understand it' (in the sense that to understand something you have to be able to communicate it)

3: how does that message/meaning relationship get propagated and why is this one successful

4: now it is 2000 years later and our sense of the world is irreparably fucked w/ because of this chain of events

5: seeing as that is how we are right now, compare and contrast with other cultures/subcultures and see if you can identify a common cultural pathology

6: abolish gender distinctions and smash the state

Last edited:
theres no theory... cliffs of all religion:
1. derps see something (everything) they cant explain
2. so they make shit up to satisfy their need for an explanation because logic too hard
3. others accept explanation because theyre posers and derps
4. a religion is born
7. Profit

You forgot the most important one.

ku-medium.jpg

2: how do we then codify that received meaning in such a way as we can 'understand it' (in the sense that to understand something you have to be able to communicate it)

3: how does that message/meaning relationship get propagated and why is this one successful

4: now it is 2000 years later and our sense of the world is irreparably fucked w/ because of this chain of events

5: seeing as that is how we are right now, compare and contrast with other cultures/subcultures and see if you can identify a common cultural pathology

1. for example if theres someone they hate in the village theyll blame a bad event on them. call them a witch... whatever why/how? because theyre stupid thats why.

2. theres no need for understanding among derps... just acceptance

3. the most successful religions are those that include phrases to keep you in and threaten you if you dismiss. aka "one of us" mentality

every question raised in social science is answered by psychology

5. cultures may vary. groupthink does not

Last edited:
you don't get it do you

that's not the issue; the issue is you thinking that you're some genius for thinking that shit

negative

You and yours are the ones that have bought into that. I don't ask you to believe a word I say. I provide cites for why I have the opinions I do. You fail with any cites and show utter crap.

1. for example if theres someone they hate in the village theyll blame a bad event on them. call them a witch... whatever why/how? because theyre stupid thats why.

2. theres no need for understanding among derps... just acceptance

3. the most successful religions are those that include phrases to keep you in and threaten you if you dismiss. aka "one of us" mentality

every question raised in social science is answered by psychology

psychology and social science are not really distinct from one another

you can't do cultural pathology without a deep understanding of psychology and you really can't go too deep into psychology w/o reference to culture

cultural psychology
and cross-cultural psychology are a thing :]

rev_derp I'm positive that exactly zero tribalwar posters value your opinion on anything

muck is a stupid shit just like those he's trying to defend.

an idiot serving idiots. wait for his psycho analysis post, they are always good for a chuckle, about like lgbr's pretentious common sense post.

"oh boo hoo hoo, you point out like we're as thick as a brick."

...and for them that means I'm saying I'm a genius.

you just can't make up stupid fucking logic like that.

Yes she can!!!!

queenelizabethpurple2.gif

Don't stop believing in that Utopian feeling.

Prophecies to Identify the Messiah, Which Jesus Does Not Fulfill:

1) Matthew 1:23 says that Jesus (the messiah) would be called Immanuel, which means "God with us." Yet no one, not even his parents, call him Immanuel at any point in the bible.

2) The Messiah must be a physical descendant of David (Romans 1:3 & Acts 2:30). Yet, how could Jesus meet this requirement since his genealogies in Matthew 1 and Luke 3 show he descended from David through Joseph, who was not his natural father because of the Virgin Birth. Hence, this prophecy could not have been fulfilled.

3) Isaiah 7:16 seems to say that before Jesus had reached the age of maturity, both of the Jewish countries would be destroyed. Yet there is no mention of this prophecy being fulfilled in the New Testament with the coming of Jesus, hence this is another Messiah prophecy not fulfilled.

how are my posts pretentious
and explain in depth what pretentious means without copy-pasting a definition

Back