Leftist Grooming: When is it too far?

What Republicans call "leftist" grooming - something that appeared in bone hard capitalist America - is almost always imagined. The real grooming is Republicans and their near allies doing REAL grooming and raping. Various GOP politicians, priests, etc. That's real. Never hear about it from the Republicans of course.

Jeez absent stop pointing at the fact that this shit happens all over they've just started to get so comfortable with acting like it's just an "other people" thing. :lol:

Do I need to show you pictures of the parading transvestites and homosexuals with their dongs being waved in front of children's faces and ask you to decide if you think they are Republican or Democrat??? Grow a fucking brain..
Not your cock when you see children

This is what a normal person looks like

germany-us-pompeo.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not saying i agree with having that shit in children their curriculum. I've always said that i think it's up to parents to decide whatever their kids get exposed to. In my country we've always had a separation of schools: atheist, Roman Catholic or Protestant for instance. I think this would be a great way for people in the States to get past this issue.

That being said i've never heard about a tranny looking dude raping a bunch of kids. I'm pretty sure there's a bunch of sick fucks around, but It's mostly an 'uncle' or a 'family friend' in most of the stories.

Do whatever you want and have your children go to through the type of education you like.. But keep in mind that disgusting fucks like this are all over society.. Focusing on a specific issue like this only gives them more space imo..

What Republicans call "leftist" grooming - something that appeared in bone hard capitalist America - is almost always imagined. The real grooming is Republicans and their near allies doing REAL grooming and raping. Various GOP politicians, priests, etc. That's real. Never hear about it from the Republicans of course.

You are triggered, stupid, and apparently been asleep for the last 2 years.

wasn't prince a huge jehovahs witness

do u have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, totally anglo-saxon jesus, no not that dirty semitic jesus that lived in the middle east, the white one

Leftists disproportionately reacting to being labeled groomers gives more weight to the accusation.

well its simple enough that most gays/lgbqs are leftists and most gays/lgbqs are also groomers. not sure if absent is trolling or experiencing early onset dementia

it's drag queen story hour but our permit doesn't allow dicks so here's a flyer

free admission for children

well its simple enough that most gays/lgbqs are leftists and most gays/lgbqs are also groomers. not sure if absent is trolling or experiencing early onset dementia

I asked this question before, Fool dismissed it as a joke because he didn't want to answer it: who grooms and rapes more children, weird trans fags... or your catholic priest?

those pedo priests are weirdo faggots and prob vote for democrats like i said - what's your point exactly?

Ya, I really don't see much of a difference between the two groups absent wants us to decide is worse..
Who woulda thought telling young men they can't have sex would come out in perverse ways...

I asked this question before, Fool dismissed it as a joke because he didn't want to answer it: who grooms and rapes more children, weird trans fags... or your catholic priest?

I honestly don't know. Shouldn't we just condemn them both?

Back