I'll fuck your ass until you disappear!!!!! YOU DO NOT JOKE WITH MY MIGHT!

Welcome to TW Ana.

I, among others, appreciate the musical contributions.

Please make yourself at home and don't let the clowns get under your skin.

I look forward to the entertainment you will surely provide.

look if this crazy cunt doesn't produce pics of her skanky vag in short order I will dispense my mind spiders to consume her soul pieces

Too true.

For all I know, living your life in imaginary land with no true grasp on reality could be extremely wonderful. I would guess it's not because we often lock these types of people up for one reason or the other.

If I was a betting man, and I am, I would bet you get locked up eventually for a possible myriad of reasons that people like you do. Until then, I guess you're doing alright for yourself.

I did listen to the last song you linked, and I'm sorry but it's terrible. :(

look out ana

this man is a known predator of handicapped people

don't let him near you

lovethread.jpg

what it means

Please explain what, "You know the day destroys the night. Night divides the day." really means is 50 words or less.

Olá SecretSquirrel,
I'm not sure I understand your question but basically what the verses "you know the day destroys the night / night divides the day" mean is very simple.
It's just a reference to the wheel that is the earth rotating around its axis.
When the sun rises the night is over (a new day begins), and the night is what lies between two days (thus dividing a day).
It's a reference to the 24 hours in a day and the day that comes next, after a night.
It's nothing transcendental, actually it's quite silly.

"Try to run, try to hide, break on through to the other side"

These verses reinforce what the previous ones already implied but it also adds something new: the fact that no matter what you do (hide or run) the wheel will always continue, you can't stop it from turning.
Just like in the transmigration of the souls - an ancient belief in reincarnation and the wheel of nature = nothing is lost, everything is transformed - and so, if everything in nature is infinite, it's only logical to assume that our spirit is part of this wheel, it never dies. Or like John Lennon said: "death is like getting out of a car to get into another".
If everything is infinite why would death be different? why do people think of death as some kind of state or "place" that you go to when you die and from where you'll never leave?
This idea contradicts the laws of nature, because if all is infinite then it's illogical to think that death is something finite; it's an assumption that doesn't fit.

The final verse: "break on through to the other side" - is the same as saying "escape the wheel, escape the circle", which of course is impossible. We all know that after a day there will be a night and after the night there will be another day and so on.
In conclusion, if any of Jim Morrison's fans would come to me and say that these verses are a reference to eternity, I would accept it as valid.

I hope that you find my explanation satisfactory, SecretSquirrel.
But once I am retarded, mentally ill, living my life with no true grasp on reality and all the rest you say of me just because I think different and I believe different (poor Dalai Lama and Ghandi, they are all retarded people), maybe my explanation will be yet another motive to keep the war against one woman alone, going on.
It's one woman alone to a bunch of... Well, I really don't like name calling.
I guess I must apologize for this. I don't need the weapon of insult to express myself. And damn, I'm proud of it!

In my first 3 or 4 posts in this topic (here at war :lol:), I told you that for 20 years I'm used to a billion insults, name calling, abuse etc etc. I'm already imune. However, it still hurts on a rational level. And why?
I don't know if anyone here knows a band called Uriah Heep but there is a verse in the song What should be done that says:

It's not the thought of you saying it that hurts me,
It's mind behind it that's no good.

If you care, here are some quotes and aphorisms that some of you might like to read:

Quotes & Aphorisms by AALF

see you around

Last edited:
You are wrong. Lol.

Only good can destroy evil and only evil can divide the good.

Every other time I've ever talked to a reincarnated Jim Morrison he has been able to answer this question. I know reincarnated Jim Morrison, and you are no reincarnated Jim Morrison.

Unless of course you have three different types of evil all destroying each other loudly at the same time, in which case you have a Three Dog Night.

YouTube - Nekonyan dance (special ver)

Last edited:
You are wrong. Lol.

Only good can destroy evil and only evil can divide the good.

YouTube - Nekonyan dance (special ver)

Wrong SecretSquirrel,
That is a common assumption based on wrong principles.

The 1st one is: good never destroys, it's an action that doesn't fit the definition of "good"
The 2nd is: good can't be divided, ever.

I know what you were refering to, you silly devil.
I know you meant it in a sociological, even political perspective.

But accept the advice of a master graduate on language and linguistics and never take a discussion to an abstract level if you aren't sure you can sustain such themes. I graduated in semantics with a 17 in a scale of 20.
Not bad for a person who has no grasp of reality.

:roller:

Last edited:
Hello Ana, and welcome to TribalWar. I'm sure your stay here is going to be nothing but sweetness and light.

The final verse: "break on through to the other side" - is the same as saying "escape the wheel, escape the circle", which of course is impossible. We all know that after a day there will be a night and after the night there will be another day and so on.

A quick fix and a hot bath will take care of that. :sunny:

this is awesome.

i 100% welcome ana aka jim. :wave:

THIS IS A TEST!

if it's really jim, then she can decipher my signature this weekend fairly easily.

Did you guys like my Christmas song?
It's the second song in the player at the link I gave you.

Of all the songs on there, i liked it the least. What were you smoking? Christmas is a horrible song topic and a portal to demon liberty. Stop freeing the demons.

Of all the songs on there, i think "To Be and be Right" is the best.

You need to do a LOT more drugs.

Or a lot less.

I'm not sure which. But something is off with your drugs and meds.

This thread would rule if it had some ninjas in it

Well, if they were good ninjas, how would you even know they were there?

On another note, hypothetically, is it gay to have sex with the female reincarnation of Jim Morrison? Furthermore, if you stuck it in her pooper, would you be breaking on through to the other side?

alright!

Why do you think I'm banned from every The Doors official related forums for 7 years now?
Do you think it's because I'm a retarded and mentally ill person? Do you think it's because I say I was Jim Morrison in my previous life? Come on, many people say this and they are not banned. But Ana is banned forever, till death, such is the fear of a super rock n' roll band when it comes to a 1.65 tall female. Amazing!
Or instead, could it be because I'm an difficult nut to crack?
In 7 years I didn't succumb, I grew stronger.
You don't know and it's okay that you doubt, but they, the band, they know very well who I am and who I was. They know, believe me they do.

I guess the problem is that they don't like that I always win. And so the best they could do to deal with my genuine electricity was to try to shut me up, to silence me.
All but John Densmore who resisted the pressure for some years.
But he too was forced to ban me. Why?
It started to look like Ana's forum and not John Densmore's. But is it my fault that I attract both the flies and the bees? Which is to say: the shit and the honey?
In the end I guess I forgive them. I'm an intelligent and sensitive human being with a big heart and an enormous capacity to love.

Of all the songs on there, i think "To Be and be Right" is the best.
You need to do a LOT more drugs.
Or a lot less.

I'm not sure which. But something is off with your drugs and meds.

Thank you for listening to my songs.
Did you listen to the songs in the videos? Those are also mine.

Unfortunately I don't play any instrument (my vagina isn't banging the drums either :lol:) but you can listen to Reborn which is my first song with music. I'm very grateful to Graves (musician) for having trusted in my talent and turned this song of mine into a potential hit. So thank you Mr Graves for recognizing my powerful voice when 70% of the people even doubted it was me singing.

As for drugs... I smoked weed for 20 years and got addicted to heroin for 16. I never used needles, I panic. I always smoked the heroin on foil.
I also used to drink 2/3 of a bottle of whisky everyday and very often my first meal was around midnight. A very heavy thing for my stomach.
But incredibly as it is those excesses never affected my intellect, I used them to stop the pain, emotionally.
In time I realized that not only I had experienced all those things before but I was also postponing my soul rehabilitation. Today I don't use drugs.

:)

Liar

morrison_2.jpg

Ana is soooo dreamy. :roller: :heart:

Olá to you :cheers:

Like VH1 Now and Then,
this is my new identity as a female of the species:

talking_b.jpg

l_7f3f6b5ee6dd14b37cf5550a059b9c60.jpg

The arrows indicate my scars: my right nostril is almost closed.
But don't worry, I still can breathe.
The other scar that doesn't show in this picture is my "unknown soldier". What's this? It's how I call my scoliosys, which puts a lot of stress on the left side of my back (I used to fall to the left while performing this song)

Hello Ana, and welcome to TribalWar. I'm sure your stay here is going to be nothing but sweetness and light.

Thank you :cool:
That makes me happy

A quick fix and a hot bath will take care of that. :sunny:

a hot bath is very relaxing :p:

this is awesome.

I 100% welcome ana aka jim. :wave:

Hi there :wave:

And to all the others,
Thank you for making me company during the last 3 or 4 hours.
I believe good can conquer evil when good is truly inside our hearts.

And Taxi,
I know that deep inside you like me just a little.
Today I'm a woman, I wanted to be reborn as a woman (it's in the poems Jim wrote) and I'm happy about it.
Sex is very important for our reincarnations.
It's from there we are going to get our deepest Karmic debts.

;)

Take care, all of you

Last edited:
Back