I'll fuck your ass until you disappear!!!!! YOU DO NOT JOKE WITH MY MIGHT!

Ana, I truly hate you.

I shouldn't hate you, but I do. I should just feel pity for you and accept that you are mentally retarded. I feel like a weak person because I can't feel pity, I feel hate.

It's the same feelings, only much stronger, that I feel when I am discussing something with someone and no matter how wrong they are, they refuse to accept the truth. Somehow they have wired their brain to shut off all reasoning and only hear what they want. I can throw facts at them repeatedly but they just ignore them, or just say things like, "whatever" or, "you just don't understand me".

You're right, I don't understand you, and I'm extremely glad that I don't.

To summarize, you are fucking insane, and I hate you.

Ana, I truly hate you.

I shouldn't hate you, but I do. I should just feel pity for you and accept that you are mentally retarded. I feel like a weak person because I can't feel pity, I feel hate.

It's the same feelings, only much stronger, that I feel when I am discussing something with someone and no matter how wrong they are, they refuse to accept the truth. Somehow they have wired their brain to shut off all reasoning and only hear what they want. I can throw facts at them repeatedly but they just ignore them, or just say things like, "whatever" or, "you just don't understand me".

You're right, I don't understand you, and I'm extremely glad that I don't.
To summarize, you are fucking insane, and I hate you.

that dear, is your problem, not mine.

:)

Ana I happen to know you ninja-edited that post... it used to be less offensive. I guess you are learning, and that's half the battle.

But Merlock, insulting it's not my scene,
I don't need those weapons,
only the weak need them.

I have my music and my writings, those speak for me.
And in the battle of reason, argument and debate, I always win.

Last edited:

I think it's pretty obvious that's not the case when you've edited everything you've written here after the fact.

Think before you type, or as previously mentioned, learn a skill like using your vagina as a musical instrument.

That made me semi-:lol: btw Jack.

look you filthy cunt we demand pics of your saggy meat sacks and cavernous roast beef curtains

SO FUCKING POST THEM WHORE

that dear, is your problem, not mine.

Too true.

For all I know, living your life in imaginary land with no true grasp on reality could be extremely wonderful. I would guess it's not because we often lock these types of people up for one reason or the other.

If I was a betting man, and I am, I would bet you get locked up eventually for a possible myriad of reasons that people like you do. Until then, I guess you're doing alright for yourself.

I did listen to the last song you linked, and I'm sorry but it's terrible. :(

i don't think badmofo could really be classified as a fascist (yeah, that's how its actually spelled).

gay maybe; sexist, sure. but i'm not seeing fascism.

maybe you mean misogynist?

I don't think you all are being very nice or hospitable to Ana, and I don't like it.

Would it be so hard just to be nice to people?

P.S. - Hiel

Ana:

oldetitsorgtfoqa4.jpg

But Merlock, insulting it's not my scene,
I don't need those weapons,
only the weak need them.

I have my music and my writings, those speak for me.

I think it's pretty obvious that's not the case when you've edited everything you've written here after the fact.

Think before you type, or as previously mentioned, learn a skill like using your vagina as a musical instrument.

That made me semi-:lol: btw Jack.

I think it's pretty obvious that what's going on here it's not about reason, argument or debate. This is only insults, and name calling. And that has nothing to do with reason, argument or debate.
So as you can see I'm already winning.

I suggest that not only you think before you type but also check in the dictionary what the words "reason", "argument" and "debate" mean. And I guarantee you that they have nothing to do with name calling, insults or my blue dildo.

Actually my dildo is not blue, it's like the rainbow, there are 7 colors in it.
It's one color for each asshole.

:jester:

Last edited:
So as you can see I'm already winning.

I'm a stretagist, not a soldier.

Aw, how cute. She thinks someone can "win" an internet argument.

You certainly aren't much of a "stretagist' if you can't spell or let Firefox fix your typing inadequacies.

Dictionary.com
Learn it. Love it. GTFO Tribalwar, kthxbai.

I've never met anyone with seven assholes before

I may start demanding pics before this thread ends, too :brows:

Back