Alec Baldwin just killed someone

9e2

I wonder if something similar to Brandon Lee happened here.

Dummy rounds have the casing and a wooden bullet so when you are looking at the revolver from the business end, it appears loaded.

In Brandon's case, one of the wooden bullets got lodged in the barrel, and maybe from the force of a primer? The weapon handler didn't check the barrel and loaded blanks into the pistol. The next time someone pulled the trigger, the blanks contain enough force to push the dummy bullet out just like a live round. That's what killed Brandon, and I assume what happened here, and as there is no fucking way real bullets would be on a movie set.

But Alex should never have pulled the trigger and I certainty would never handle a gun without checking it first. So, he now he knows what it's like to kill someone.

Last edited:
Look up how often actors actually point a gun at someone. They rely on camera angles.

Why was he pointing a real gun at someone?

Even if he was given live rounds, Alec Baldwin still pointed a real gun at people, and those people just thought it was fine. No one involved knew anything about guns at all.

Never happen but should

Criminally negligent manslaughter occurs when death results from a high degree of negligence or recklessness. ... Usually it is considered a less severe offense than involuntary manslaughter.

Look up how often actors actually point a gun at someone. They rely on camera angles.

Why was he pointing a real gun at someone?
If there are instances where a gun is pointed at someone say, at their forehead give me all ur money, they would use a prop gun where the firing pin is removed or is a replica.

Has Alec Baldwin killed anyone else this weekend now that he has a taste for it?

idk about this case, but with brandon lee iirc it was a revolver and they want the audience to see the bullets so they take out the powder and primers

but they didn't take out the primers and the hit from the primer pushed a bullet into the barrel

then they used blanks in the same gun boom ded

iirc, Brandon Lee died because they didn't clear a gun barrel before firing a blank through it.
They had used the same gun with dummy rounds - no powder, but a bullet so they look like a complete cartridge. One still had a primer in it and pushed the bullet out of the casing into the barrel. Later they used the same gun with blanks, and it pushed the bullet the rest of the way through and into Brandon Lee.

We celebrate his life to this day with sporty ball arena chants.

page 2 dude

I wonder if something similar to Brandon Lee happened here.

Dummy rounds have the casing and a wooden bullet so when you are looking at the revolver from the business end, it appears loaded.

In Brandon's case, one of the wooden bullets got lodged in the barrel, and maybe from the force of a primer? The weapon handler didn't check the barrel and loaded blanks into the pistol. The next time someone pulled the trigger, the blanks contain enough force to push the dummy bullet out just like a live round. That's what killed Brandon, and I assume what happened here, and as there is no fucking way real bullets would be on a movie set.

But Alex should never have pulled the trigger and I certainty would never handle a gun without checking it first. So, he now he knows what it's like to kill someone.

wooden bullets?

Alec Baldwin camera crew walked off before shooting - Los Angeles Times

Baldwin’s stunt double accidentally fired two rounds Saturday after being told that the gun was “cold” — lingo for a weapon that doesn’t have any ammunition, including blanks — two crew members who witnessed the episode told the Los Angeles Times.

“There should have been an investigation into what happened,” a crew member said. “There were no safety meetings. There was no assurance that it wouldn’t happen again. All they wanted to do was rush, rush, rush.”

So apparently I guess they just mixed real bullets in with fake bullets. Fired a few real bullets off so everyone would know someone was wrong...then did nothing and kept on firing the mysterious bullets while pointing the gun at people.

These people lecture us on gun control.

out of my friends or coworkers i spoke to about this

everyone that has never handled a gun said it wasnt his fault

everyone that owns firearms said it was his fault

Sounds like the usual gun control debate. All guns are magic murder machines and must be banned vs guns are just tools and people are the real problem.

Do you guys think Alec Baldwin is deep in the midst of planning a redemption arc where he come out in a few weeks demanding regulations on guns used in movie. The industry has for a long time turned a blind eye to this ongoing problem, and Alec Baldwin will be the one to lead us to the promise land. He'd probably practicing his remorseful tears in the mirror right now for his big Oprah interview.

Who knows what these douchebags will do with him but I am pretty sure his days as the face of gun control are over. I own guns and I have never shot and killed anyone is a pretty solid rebuke

Back