Got arrested yesterday

this thread is a good reminder to eat steak
and defund the police

i don't care about having police anymore either after this thread

or my recent life experiences

you can be running from a fire evacuation and the only cop you will find will write you a speeding ticket from here forward

their job isn't to maintain the law or ensure order

their job is to make sure criminals continue to exist and justice can never be served

that nobody can take out the trash that govt needs to justify further feeding itself with more of our tax money

i don't care about having police anymore either after this thread

or my recent life experiences

you can be running from a fire evacuation and the only cop you will find will write you a speeding ticket from here forward

their job isn't to maintain the law or ensure order

their job is to make sure criminals continue to exist and justice can never be served

that nobody can take out the trash that govt needs to justify further feeding itself with more of our tax money

yep

Something similar happened to me when I lived in KY. A methhead tried breaking into my house because he was so high he forgot where he was. I held him at gunpoint on my patio till a cop showed up who told me I can't keep a gun on a guy like that. I asked what happens if he attacks me if I put the gun away, the cops response was "shoot him".

lmfao

a sheriff in maltnomah county outside portland told someone on youtube that if they see an arsonist just shoot them in the head and put your pocket knife in their hand

he got suspended after that (too much truth in a pro governed antifa-zone).........but i'm glad to hear him give honest legal advice about what needed to be done

Sorry been trying to get the last 2000 acres of hay off before the weather shits on us and moving cows from western grazing lease to home .

So Wednesday all charges were dropped. The Band Council will reimburse me $12,000 for the dead cows and the 2 individuals will go through some fucking healing lodge alternative program bullshit.

The thing that pisses me off the most about this whole situation is...other than being arrested...is that a lot of us around here donate meat to the reserve. A lot of meat. When the reserve couldnt afford to fix the fire trucks, a couple of us rebuilt the trucks and apparatus at no cost. We even ended up passing the hat to raise enough money to repair the roofs on the curling rink and the arena...only to be scolded by some fuck in the ass cocksucker in the crowns office telling me that it's only a few cows. You have plenty of money. Maybe you should give back to your community more often...

Fuck this shithole country right in its faggot loving ass. The border needs to open soon so I can move this show to Montana already.

Sorry been trying to get the last 2000 acres of hay off before the weather shits on us and moving cows from western grazing lease to home .

So Wednesday all charges were dropped. The Band Council will reimburse me $12,000 for the dead cows and the 2 individuals will go through some fucking healing lodge alternative program bullshit.

The thing that pisses me off the most about this whole situation is...other than being arrested...is that a lot of us around here donate meat to the reserve. A lot of meat. When the reserve couldnt afford to fix the fire trucks, a couple of us rebuilt the trucks and apparatus at no cost. We even ended up passing the hat to raise enough money to repair the roofs on the curling rink and the arena...only to be scolded by some fuck in the ass cocksucker in the crowns office telling me that it's only a few cows. You have plenty of money. Maybe you should give back to your community more often...

Fuck this shithole country right in its faggot loving ass. The border needs to open soon so I can move this show to Montana already.

The leaders out on the reserve probably hate that kind of behavior as much as everyone else. As far as your donations and help - you did the right thing. That's what good people do. It all comes down to dick and not a dick.

Curling rink. That's almost as Canadian as Crokinole but not quite as Canadian as Wilf Carter.

When the aliens publicly land I expect to be processed into food to feed their pets, instantly vaporized or working in a mine in Sector 4. Not "They have nice spaceships so I should have one too".

People who don't raise cattle have zero idea of the labor involved to keep them, especially a government office worker. They think its like giving a basket of apples away, as if the cows just grow there on the land with no preparation ripe for the picking by whoever passes.

You should donate some nice big round hay bails to the front of his driveway at night.

Look on the bright side, now you can do fuck all for them and feel 0 guilt about it. Fuck them.

Glad you came out OK and I am sure Montana would be happy to have you or succeed from Canada and apply for statehood!! :)

This is what you need to put into an email to all involved on both sides.

There is no need to steal when good people are around.

I bet if those guys had come and asked you for some meat or offered to work for a day you probably would have helped them out.

(well you probably wouldn't have let them work, you don't want those sort scoping out your property)

you should have kept your legs closed sexual assault law alberta totally wouldnt convict over this cow rustler shit

Back