Got arrested yesterday

So I got arrested yesterday for assault, forcible confinement, uttering threats and assault causing bodily harm.

I caught 2 Indians (feather) killing 4 of my cows and cutting the tenderloins out and leaving the rest of the cow. I happened to be in an adjacent coulee in my deer stand when I heard the shots. 22 mag to keep the noise down. I put a sneak on them, cut the tires on their truck (stolen btw) and then moved up and smashed the first squaw fucker in the noodle with a shovel from the back of their truck and kicked fuckface number 2 in his redskin mouth. Asshole number 1 went to sleep pretty hard but #2 took a few more head stomps and face kicks to put down.

Call police. Use paracord from my pack to hogtie assholes. Wait 45 mins for police. Call back and ask if they are coming or whats the story? Am asked "oh are they still there?" Yes I have them detained waiting for you to pick them up. Cumdumpster on the phone says "OMG you can't keep them against their will. You will be charged with kidnapping if you don't release them right now."
I said well you had best hurry up and get here otherwise I cut them open and let the wolves take care of the problem.

Another 55 minutes passes and 3 police cars show up with 4 cops. Explain what happened. Asshole #1 pipes up about the white man stole this land blah, blah, blah. I turn to him and say shut up squaw fucker you're lucky I didn't just kill you and leave you for the coyotes.

Cops load dopey and stupid in 2 cars and I say well I'm off to see about bagging a deer before it gets too dark. They tell me I'm under arrest for assault and shit. OK boys if thats how this is going to play out I guess thats how she goes. Call my lawyer and a few friends on the trip to the station. Can't see a JP until this morning because I know the local JP so they bring 1 from Calgary. Released around noon on $500 bail.

Moral of the story is Canada is now an unflushed toilet run by sewer rats. If the charges don't go away by the end of business tomorrow there will be a number of vacant positions within law enforcement and the justice system soon. My country is beyond redemption now.

SC - I am so sorry you are having to go through this BS.
And it is. Pure and utter BS.
I am at a loss of words of advice or wisdom for you.
I can tell you one thing, you did nothing wrong.
I don't understand what some of these assholes expect us to do?
Do they want us to fortify and figure out clever ways to dispose of varmints?

This was simple - they should be paying for your property and they should be put away for a long time.

I suppose you could work on perimeter defense and information systems. I really, really want to work on a drone defense system with IR, 24/7 multi drone coverage, auto recharging, alerts etc. Just need to get my ass out of PDX and out onto some land. Not long.

Last edited:
In a twist - it is usually the white guy getting blamed for not using all the parts of an animal. Hmmmm. 180

You should have just killed them and buried them in the woods. Burned their stolen vehicle and forgotten about it. Canada is cucked, and you got to see it first hand. Bet you won't make that mistake again.

man, i thought it was bad when i had to deal w/ squirrels stealing my veggies

i rly wanted 2 go medieval on the lil fucker who got glued, but i wound up shooting it like the others

anyway u kno how it is

everything is fucked

everybody sucks

btw it was always an unflushed toilet run by sewer rats (same w/ every government on the planet), it's just now the bowl's overflowing in2 ur living room

speaking of clogged toilets, u should have roto rootered those gut eaters

"EVER HEARD OF ABNER LOUIMA?"

I was just making some dinner and cracked up at the different realities that SC and the dipshit cops he called are from. I am picturing them as pretty much kids. Probably drinking a latte. Far, far removed from the world that SC grew up and participated in.

Him calling back and saying "Well? You gonna pick these two up? And them like "uhhhhh". No idea that he single-handedly took them into custody and had them hog-tied. Too fucking funny. Even funnier that they were armed and while he could have been, he used their shovel. I think he should get a medal for that.

Maybe a "long and good service" medal
iu

But, with a big dangly set of hairy balls on it.

Last edited:
Back