Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

I don't really care about money anymore
but are you kidding me about how and where the NATION was going economically?
with OIL
fuck
Now talk about the uniparty that you support, like Bush, and the endless wars

all of this kabuki war killing thousands and smoke&mirrors money
is just pLandemiced to split things up
in a shared unstable alliance of international Globalist criminals
does that sound like communism?

HHZk46d.png

:Hmm:

so Ukraine's economy is doing great
awesome
money matters are messy matters and there's no way to spin that we're doing better under Byedone

No inflation,, low gas prices, no new wars, no open border etc.

All facts.

His oversight of covid was a contributing factor of the inflation to come. Gas prices begun rising during his presidency. The border is the same now, with biden maintaining most of his border policies.

Juicy news about the NG leaker. MAGA chud, attempted & possibly succeeded in contacting foreign powers to leak info to, tagged by local PD as a possible lunatic, obsessed about committing mass shootings, targeted leaks to attempt to undermine Biden's policy of supporting Ukraine.

You guys need to clean house and get rid of the MAGAists. They will destroy your republic if you let them fester.

Still waiting for a response to my question. How did the national debt do under Trump?

(They either don't know, or they googled it and got mad)

Gandalf, I haven't even started so save some rage for the second round, if you make it that far, ok?

Still waiting for a response to my question. How did the national debt do under Trump?

Gandalf, I haven't even started so save some rage for the second round, if you make it that far, ok?

How did the national debt do under Obama, the best president in your lifetime according to you?

The debt is a national disgrace, where no one gets a pass.

And congress sets the budget, jackass.

Its been answered a couple times you just don't like the answer.

Under trump the national debt increased 39.1% mostly do to the covid pandemic and the 2020 recession.

by comparison, under obama it was a 87.8% increase, biden's increase in the first year was 6.33%, but thats before we were giving money hand over fist to ukraine, we'll see what the numbers wash out to be after he is replaced next year

Out of 350,000,000 people, it was always astonishing to everyone outside America that Trump and Biden were the best you could come up with to run the country.
We are only allowed to vote for who 'they' select. Trump was not selected which is why the entire establishment apparatus turned against him. Hell, even the cuckservatives turned against him and still are to this day.

Look at the time period right before the who called covid a pandemic. Right before that that gradual rise increase is people becoming aware of covid19. The who didn't call covid a pandemic until somewhat late in the game. Before that period the debt was leveling off and that tiny dip down, and I bet was going to keep going down. But then the pLandemic cranked up into full steam ahead to stop President Trump.

Last edited:
Wait... enormous tax cuts for the wealthy accompanied by tiny (and temporary) tax cuts for workers DIDN'T slash the national debt??? :confused:

But trickle down?

Back