Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

Fat lil Kims sister is making threats.

Memes are flowing

FpbUpyFWcAAaYLg

Lulz

The creepy bald faggot recently said he was subject to lots of abuse from his parents. In particular his father held a gun to his head for being a homo. His whole family came out and said it was bullshit.

You can just take one look at him and tell he has lots of social and sexual dysfunction. I've been around gays in California, you can't trust any of them. They gossip, steal, and lie.

Fat lil Kims sister is making threats.

Memes are flowing

FpbUpyFWcAAaYLg

Lulz

Hoo boy, that is a knee slapper.
Here's another:

For someone that faked bone spurs to get out of serving in the military, that is a very respectful salute. I think a curtsey might have left him with a little more dignity, but I'll let others argue that one.

Joe Biden denies emergency Visa request for Djokovic…

Novak Djokovic has formally withdrawn from the draw for the BNP Paribas Open at Indian Wells, tournament officials said Sunday, an indication that the world No. 1's application for a COVID-19 vaccine waiver to enter the U.S. might have failed....

Remember almost 3 years ago when the world hated and didn't respect the United States... pounded into our brains day in and day out
the world hated Drumph and the US had lost respect...

ya, go fuck yourselves you fucking idiots
I'm down at least $100,000 AT LEAST over the last 2 years

For someone that faked bone spurs to get out of serving in the military, that is a very respectful salute. I think a curtsey might have left him with a little more dignity, but I'll let others argue that one.

You do know that biden also used a medical waiver to get out of military service right?

And trump had xrays showing bone spurs, biden supposedly had teenage asthma but bragged about what a football stud he was in college

it's amazing you would even bring that up. so easily played. :lol:

Biden received five student draft deferments and a medical exemption
Born in November 1942, Biden came of age amid the Vietnam War. But unlike millions of men of his generation, he never served in the military.

Biden received five student draft deferments, first as an undergraduate at the University of Delaware and later as a law student at Syracuse University.

And after a medical exam in April 1968, he received the "1-Y" classification, which meant he could only be drafted in a national emergency.

Biden released his Selective Service records to the Associated Press in 2008. At the time, a spokesperson said he was "disqualified from service because of asthma as a teenager," per The News Journal.

Fact check: Biden received multiple draft deferments from Vietnam

MUH BONE SPURS

joe-biden-falling.gif

Back