Current news thread

no worries guys, hunter's got this.

FoAfystWAAI0wUj

I remember a story in the early 80's about a guy in california that tied a bunch of balloons to a lawn chair or something and took off. I think a canadian did it too

So I hear Texans are enjoying their freedom, undisturbed by the dirty democrats, without electricity or heat once again. What was it that Rick Perry said? Oh yeah:

So yeah, how's it hanging, ese?
ERCOT power conditions have been 100% normal operation during this ice storm. Only portions of the grid were interrupted by downed lines. When the entire state of Texas goes into a deep freeze, with ice covering all cities, then shit starts to get bad. Basically if one major city is not freezing, There likely won't be any "demand" issues.

More people need fireplaces or radiant fireplaces in Texas, unfortunately for that one month of the year where it might get really cold for a week. Kind of like how y'all should have AC in Finland when the temperatures get so hot for a week that you can't use your computers, but most don't.

it will end up like the bump stock ban...not worried

Probably.

Also:
Congresswoman Cammack Introduces REINS Act To Limit Executive Overreach | Representative Kat Cammack
This bill would reassert Congress' legislative authority and prevent excessive overreach by the executive branch in the federal rulemaking process. It would require every new "major rule" proposed by federal agencies to be approved by both the House and Senate before going into effect. The bill would also preserve Congress' authority to disapprove of a "nonmajor rule" through a joint resolution.

The Media Keep Lying To Protect Ilhan Omar

The Globalist FED MSM is obvious

After the House voted to deny Rep. Ilhan Omar a seat on the Foreign Affairs Committee—using a precedent Democrats recently created but suddenly find deeply offensive—AP tweeted: “BREAKING: House Republicans have voted to oust Democratic Rep Ihan [sic] Omar from the House Foreign Affairs committee. The vote to remove the Somali-born Muslim lawmaker came after her past comments critical of Israel.”

Almost two years ago to the day, the Associated Press reported on the House removing another congresswoman, Marjorie Taylor Greene, from her committee assignments like so: “BREAKING: The U.S. House votes to remove Marjorie Taylor Greene from committees for spreading violent, racist rhetoric.”..

Removing her was a mistake. She rails against democrats almost as much as she does republicans, and stupid things fly out of her mouth when you loosen the reins a little. If they were smart they'd be making squad members more prominent.

If they were smart the squad would be lined up against a wall and shot, their heads put on pikes outside congress as a warning to all that come after them.

All of these Dimos voted to keep Republicans off committees:
Adam Schitty Liar
Eric I like fucking Chinese Spies
Omar Illegal Alien
They all deserve a lot worse than just getting kicked off a committee

They booted MTG from all committees. They dumped omar from the foreign affairs committee

February 4, 2021

The House of Representatives has voted to strip Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of her committee assignments, following uproar over her past incendiary comments and apparent support of violence against Democrats.

Removing her was a mistake. She rails against democrats almost as much as she does republicans, and stupid things fly out of her mouth when you loosen the reins a little. If they were smart they'd be making squad members more prominent.

If they were smart the squad would be lined up against a wall and shot, their heads put on pikes outside congress as a warning to all that come after them.
Biggest iq differences between back to back posters in history.

She's our MTG. *sigh*

Among others. Republicans have been campaigning against Pelosi forever, she's the target of like half of all their ads, but she's not long from retirement and literally nobody cares about Hakeem Jeffries. Putting squad members front and center, knowing they're incapable of holding their tongues even when it's political advantageous to do so, would be strategically smart. It puts centrist dems in a position to distance themselves or disavow them outright.

Among others. Republicans have been campaigning against Pelosi forever, she's the target of like half of all their ads, but she's not long from retirement and literally nobody cares about Hakeem Jeffries

Okay, but the hell of it is her insider trading. She, and almost a hundred other congress people are making themselves richer by using intelligence memos to buy and sell stocks before the rest of us are aware of what they are. Is it just me? I feel like the weird old guy on Sunday mornings that stands on the corner and yells at traffic. Why is there no outrage at this? It's maddening.

I agree here. I still am not sure why they removed her but, I will say that the reeeeeeeing going on by the left is :lol:

Several weeks ago, the left was reeeeeeing hard over that Kayne guy being anti semantic and did everything they could to cancel him from everything. However, here, we have a leftiod anti semitic critter than was kicked off a position - not canceled from being a critter, mind you - and the left is freaking out over it.

Back