Alec Baldwin just killed someone

always the drama queen

6172119d9e103.image.jpg

You do know that unhinged means no hinges, right? I mean unoriginal is one thing. Upsized unoriginal with a side of that makes no fucking sense is glorious though. Well done you.

Uhhhh. You do know that no matter how many hinges we are talking about, it's still alluding to the fact that you had hinges to begin with and now you have none. You are hilariously dumb.

Uhhhh. You do know that no matter how many hinges we are talking about, it's still alluding to the fact that you had hinges to begin with and now you have none. You are hilariously dumb.

I see. So you're saying that because I'm not very tall, I only had one hinge in the first place, whatever it was doing I'm not really sure, but at least that didn't require the removal of multiple hinges for me to become unhinged. Hope I'm with you so far. Thanks for the excellent clarity.

Just out of curiosity, and to help your sparkling original wit to make some sense, at what height does a second hinge become standard, or does it depend on the size of each hinge?

I see. So you're saying that because I'm not very tall, I only had one hinge in the first place, whatever it was doing I'm not really sure, but at least that didn't require the removal of multiple hinges for me to become unhinged. Hope I'm with you so far. Thanks for the excellent clarity.

Just out of curiosity, and to help your sparkling original wit to make some sense, at what height does a second hinge become standard, or does it depend on the size of each hinge?

:lol:

mitch has 12 posts in this thread yet still doesn’t understand how hes more of a loser than tehvul

Back