The FBI, CIA, DOJ... ARE CORRUPT

HUGE NEWS: Attorney Matthew DePerno Releases Michigan Elections Forensics Report - 66,194 Unregistered Ballots Tallied in JUST 9 COUNTIES

5ECDD136-981F-4927-B48B-0FA7DEA93584.jpeg

ah remember our FBI head Wray?; So USEFUL

"Now, we have not seen, historically, any kind of coordinated national voter fraud effort in a major election, whether it's by mail or otherwise," Wray said in response to a question about the safety of voting by mail, which millions of Americans are expected to do amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
Wray was testifying in front of the Senate Homeland Security Committee. Under oath. Meaning that if he didn't tell the truth about his knowledge in regard to what he knew about the record of fraudulent voting by mail, he would be committing a crime.

The FBI director just totally shut down Donald Trump's vote-fraud conspiracy - CNNPolitics

Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large
Updated 2109 GMT (0509 HKT) September 25, 2020
cnn going to have to memory hole this piece again,,, maybe 'update' it for the umpteenth time.

oh here's a great one; the heads of DHS are also VERY USEFUL

Presidential Election ˜Most Secure In History, Top Security Experts At DHS Say | HuffPost

The 2020 presidential election was the “most secure in American history,” a group of top security and election officials at the Department of Homeland Security wrote Thursday, despite the White House’s ongoing lies about rampant voter fraud.

very believable people right. highly capable and competent with the whole power of the intelligence community behind them,,, way behind them
looking for 'white nationalist terrorists'

The intelligence agencies are the MSM
It's Official: The Election Was Secure | Brennan Center for Justice

Last edited:
HUGE NEWS: Attorney Matthew DePerno Releases Michigan Elections Forensics Report - 66,194 Unregistered Ballots Tallied in JUST 9 COUNTIES

5ECDD136-981F-4927-B48B-0FA7DEA93584.jpeg

ah remember our FBI head Wray?; So USEFUL

The FBI director just totally shut down Donald Trump's vote-fraud conspiracy - CNNPolitics

cnn going to have to memory hole this piece again,,, maybe 'update' it for the umpteenth time.

oh here's a great one; the heads of DHS are also VERY USEFUL

Presidential Election ˜Most Secure In History, Top Security Experts At DHS Say | HuffPost

very believable people right. highly capable and competent with the whole power of the intelligence community behind them,,, way behind them
looking for 'white nationalist terrorists'

The intelligence agencies are the MSM
It's Official: The Election Was Secure | Brennan Center for Justice

Notice how they always use the word "coordinated". That word is very slippery. We described Al Qaeda as uncoordinated as well.

I will not be satisfied until proper controls are put in place for at least the federal election system. It's 2021 and anyone who doesn't agree is hiding something or stupid. Or both.

I will not be satisfied until proper controls are put in place for at least the federal election system. It's 2021 and anyone who doesn't agree is hiding something or stupid. Or both.

they all know that shit was fishy AF after hours, and they know the mail-in-ballot last minute law changes shit was bad, but they refuse to admit it because they are soooo happy that it worked out for them, no more mean tweets!!!

For federal elections every state needs to follow the same procedures. State elections they can handle any way they want, but for federal, they all need to follow the same guidelines.

they all know that shit was fishy AF after hours, and they know the mail-in-ballot last minute law changes shit was bad, but they refuse to admit it because they are soooo happy that it worked out for them, no more mean tweets!!!

I have never seen anything like that moment. As soon as they said "there will be a pause in the counting" I knew shit was going down. That moment and what has happened since then has completely shattered my faith in the US government. I'm assuming you were up watching it too. Anyone who was will never forget. It was a moment that spoke for itself. Of course there were shenanigans going on. Focusing on Donald Trump is missing the point. Makes my head hurt.

I have never seen anything like that moment. As soon as they said "there will be a pause in the counting" I knew shit was going down. That moment and what has happened since then has completely shattered my faith in the US government. I'm assuming you were up watching it too. Anyone who was will never forget. It was a moment that spoke for itself. Of course there were shenanigans going on. Focusing on Donald Trump is missing the point. Makes my head hurt.

i was up and watching it live too, it was like clockwork, i couldn't believe how blatant it was. i felt the same way that you did, and still do.

Back