Who is king of the nerdbabies?

ur lucky i was playing high stakes roulette when all this went down

i told him 2 wait on me and he didnt

its all good though, i'd ask u to come back to vegas but u prolly know better lmao

Pathetic

mitchdubai sat down at the venetian with 200 bux trying to play blackjack and then couldnt get more out of his ATM when he busted and awkwardly left

yeah i was watching i saw that

ur terrible lmao

if i was king of the nerdbabies i would stage a national crisis and then rally my constituents and come out of it with an extremely high nerdbaby approval rating

if i was king of the nerdbabies i would stage a national crisis and then rally my constituents and come out of it with an extremely high nerdbaby approval rating

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS A CONSTITUTIONAL MONARCHY?

Mitch is really angry. I bet it's because he lives in a shithole city and his wife is getting plowed by slave workers while he's at work.

mitchdubai sat down at the venetian with 200 bux trying to play blackjack and then couldnt get more out of his ATM when he busted and awkwardly left

yeah i was watching i saw that

ur terrible lmao

Was this before or after the beating took place which you were unable to attend because you were elsewhere being baller? Just taking some details down before I report this brutality to Las Vegas PD.:banging:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 152

User Name Posts

Smashitup 23
Al'Muktar 17
nigafool 12
Spxnge 8
Fool 7
Eggi 5
Glare 5
Dweasel 5
<_GroveR_> 4
Skibbi9 4
TimTheEnchanter 3
Vanster 3
naptown 3
S0C7 3
Lord Elessar 3
DropSquad 3
Fuzzy 3
Falhawk 2
henry 2
MadHatSam 2
Krivanka 2
TheProvider 2
JodoFett 2
SirBatesAlot 2
Yankee 2
Kestrel 2
Data 2
CERVICAL-KREMS 1
Sir Lucius 1
Rhand Altor 1
Gon 1
Mogs 1
absent 1
azuritereaction 1
LogRoller 1
Spiderman 1
godsdog 1
dementia 1
TheAnk 1
arcadus 1
Odio 1
bam 1
Breyer 1
JohnnyX 1
Gordon Freeman 1
Rayn 1
Boomerman 1
Procell 1

It's really unusual for the OP to have the most posts in his own thread, isn't it? Oh, it isn't? Really? Then what the fuck is your point?

Equally predictable that Mukfuktard is second. Clearly his life ambition is to be king of the nerdbabies when he grows up. Why else would he post such a massive volume of utter shite?

Last edited:
Mitchdubai I will personally come to Dubai and beat your ass just like Glare beat your ass in Las Vegas. I won't do quite as good of a job as him but you will be hurting, that I can guarantee.

It's really unusual for the OP to have the most posts in his own thread, isn't it? Oh, it isn't? Really? Then what the fuck is your point?

Equally predictable that Mukfuktard is second. Clearly his life ambition is to be king of the nerdbabies when he grows up. Why else would he post such a massive volume of utter shite?

Defensive much, o vaunted King of the Nerdbabies?

Mitchdubai I will personally come to Dubai and beat your ass just like Glare beat your ass in Las Vegas.

Meaning that you will wake up one day light on ideas of how to portray what an alpha you are to the rest of the basement inhabitants, and then fantasise a load of crap about an incident that never took place. I look forward to making you look as much of a total wanker as Glare now looks then.

TW takes up a lot of my time. That's because I sit a lot in front of a computer at work and I am a master at procrastinating. :)

Back