Who is king of the nerdbabies?

Cliffs: spxngebob continues adding no value to the forum whatsoever, and Glare and Muktard continue hiding from reality and pretending to be tough. Badly. a day in the life.

cliffs: mitch dubahi posts on a forum he doesn't like, relentlessly responding to people who apparently don't like him either

something any normal intelligent person would do

cliffs: mitch dubahi posts on a forum he doesn't like, relentlessly responding to people who apparently don't like him either

something any normal intelligent person would do

He's become a pariah, like Orbital or Fngrbang. Or fat Mav. He feeds on the negative attention, probably because he's not getting enough real attention elsewhere in his life.

He's become a pariah, like Orbital or Fngrbang. Or fat Mav. He feeds on the negative attention, probably because he's not getting enough real attention elsewhere in his life.

And that concludes todays episode of amateur psychology hour, Thanks for tuning in.

man i cant wait to go home from work and tell my wife how awesome i was at posting on an internet forum where no one likes me but i refuse to leave

she will be proud of me 4 sure

OH-HEY-MITCH-HOWS-UR-WIFE-AND-MY-KIDS-LMAO.jpg

7 stitches and a broken collar bone, I heard...

They thought Mitch fractured his spine...but he doesn't have one.

Spoiler

Back