Vanster vs TW

This is so unlike "The Nicodemus approach" just sayin.

We have been talking about this Nico. This is another example of you showing anger, rage even, stemming forth out of still being in the closet yourself.

Set yourself free Nico.

Last edited:
You mean like tehvul's poz dying boyfriend let his sperm free into his asshole and mouth and probably all over him because he's a disgusting fag who wanted a free ride in life and never should have had children with a fat bean dip whore and has nothing to do with their lives and they're probably so fucking disgusted with the fact that they have an HIV+ queer dad that they're glad he ghosted them?

I think I understand now.

Honestly, all I'm reading is you being jealous of Redmund and Mike having found each other in such a lovely way..

I doubt that Redmund Garcia would use an AK47 b/c he is a true patriot and wouldn't support Putin or his homo dildo guns

nico is jelly as b/c tehvul is leading a better life

You mean like tehvul's poz dying boyfriend let his sperm free into his asshole and mouth and probably all over him because he's a disgusting fag who wanted a free ride in life and never should have had children with a fat bean dip whore and has nothing to do with their lives and they're probably so fucking disgusted with the fact that they have an HIV+ queer dad that they're glad he ghosted them?

I think I understand now.
A+++ post. Will read again

I think that Nico is confused. Red and Mike weren't fucking each other because they were both bottomz. They had a "bro" relationship even though they were both gay (in the same way). Unless, of course, they took turns being pitchers just to accommodate the other. Then Nico could "end up" being correct all along.

How did this thread turn into Nico vs tehvul2?

If you'd be in the 'cord you'd know that Nicodemus is dealing with being a closeted homosexual. Every end of the day (10-12 pm'ish) you'll find Nico talking about anal sex, shemales or raging about how wrong homosexuality is supposed to be. Every day. So it doesn't take much to see that our beloved Nico is very unhappy and stuck with not being able to be who he really is inside.

Now, look at our man Redmund. He's as out as you can be and living his best life. So of course it's not that much of a surprise to see Nico focussing his rage on Redmund whenever he gets the chance. Just the sight of Redmund living a happy and fulfilling life inflicts nothing but pain and torment on Nico. It tears him apart, which he then represses by being mean to Redmund. The intensity reflects the pain he endures himself every single day sadly.

Last edited:
No matter what Vanster has done in his past, or will do in his future, he is still 10000000x better person than you were the second you came out of your disgusting mother's diseased vagina.

So shut the fuck up mister livin in a glass house double fisting modified ak47's that shoot metal dildos everywhere cuz you're a fucking homo.

Jesus christ imagine this queer thinking he can judge anyone. Fatheroftheyear.mp4
I don't really know enough about Tehvul's past, other than him being gay, being a shitty rapper, and his dad posting here.

I don't care what decisions people make for their own lives, outside of children, but if you're a hypocritically telling other people how to live and you're doing the opposite, you're a piece of shit.

Vanster is exactly that. Let's not worry about what dicks Tehvul has or hasn't had. His medical history is a his business. It's far more important to focus on how the wampum reject assaults women, has countless run-ins with the law, a criminal record, and runs from his shit tribal roots (saved by white people), all so he can tell everyone else how racist, sexist, and ignorant they are.

Last edited:
Back