Vanster vs TW

Specifying distance is crucial. In 100 metres, Usain Bolt would get his ass kicked by a squirrel.

At marathon, Scooby was maybe close to me, I was 2:27 or so, he says he was around 2:30.

Ultramarathon, no one is in the same galaxy.

I was a shitty mountain biker but it might have been fun to race you. *shrug*

Havax is willing to apologize for being mean to you but only if you apologize first Vanster. He says you have been mean to him as well.

I think we can fix this.

im kinda neutral on the van-ster, as i am with most ppl here

he can be dramatic and a huge troll, but you could say that about just about everyone here

definitely comes off like he kneejerk supports anything that the dem party talks about or the latest social justice trend

but once again, seems like a troll. lots of folks do the same on the other side and claim to be trolling too. they just don't get 100 replies for every post

its getting kinda sad at this point on both sides of the vanster slap fight tho imo

but we don't have much else w/o it

also butts

Ever think might be a good reason for that?

Can I take a punt here? Is it because he's had an interesting and fulfilling life, whereas yours has been an epic clusterfuck of bad decisions, and all you have to show for it is a shed in the woods and asshole cancer?

Let me know if I'm getting warm.

vanster is a rat crybaby.

No matter what Vanster has done in his past, or will do in his future, he is still 10000000x better person than you were the second you came out of your disgusting mother's diseased vagina.

So shut the fuck up mister livin in a glass house double fisting modified ak47's that shoot metal dildos everywhere cuz you're a fucking homo.

Jesus christ imagine this queer thinking he can judge anyone. Fatheroftheyear.mp4

No matter what Vanster has done in his past, or will do in his future, he is still 10000000x better person than you were the second you came out of your disgusting mother's diseased vagina.

So shut the fuck up mister livin in a glass house double fisting modified ak47's that shoot metal dildos everywhere cuz you're a fucking homo.

Jesus christ imagine this queer thinking he can judge anyone. Fatheroftheyear.mp4

Well sure, that's another way of saying it :rofl:

Harsh but accurate.

:rofl: jesus

I don't die, I multiply. Except I don't cuz I don't want children. But at least if I wanted to I could, unlike faggots who got pozzed by a dying queer to inherit his 100 sqft house. The ak47's were probably the stand out item to him tho.

Back