Vanster vs TW

i see a horse

A stallion

Horses, in general, and stallions, in particular, represent a driving life force that spurs you on to follow your passion. They are also a sign of someone who is capable of maintaining a balance between following their instinctive nature while behaving in a tamed, socially appropriate manner.

In addition, those who see the stallion first are likely to embody a strong sexual energy with a fondness for excitement.

ok but seriously for something like that how do you actually answer which one you saw "first"? like the mantis wolf and butterfly are all immediately apparent. i will grant that i did not see the crab and dodo bird til i stared a little longer and i had to zoom enhance to even notice a horse but that's still 3 immediately visible.

i swear if i didn't know better i'd say fortune telling is nothing but convenient fiction

FUibTNI.png

I rest my case.

Nico literally spent six hours raging about homosexuality in the 'cord today.

All while posting pictures of guys he met over the years.

I deleted my account and started over with a new phone number, but the invite in the Discord thread says it is expired.

hey vanster have you ever seen the movie dude where's your car

i saw it when i was about 11 and still wasn't totally sure if pot and crack were the same thing

hey vanster have you ever seen the movie dude where's your car

i saw it when i was about 11 and still wasn't totally sure if pot and crack were the same thing

I'm unaware of it.

I did see a film called Dude, Where's My Car years ago, when Tribes was still alive. Ashton Kutcher and some other people pretending to be potheads.

Back