BadMofo

Haven't logged in in years, and heard the news. Mofo ruled.. man. really sad ..

Do you enjoy being one of tw's resident dicks? I mean there have been a ton before you who did it with style but I was curious if this was something you were working towards.

Yes. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Being a dick with style... O.K. The question I posed to Scooby was honest and forthright. I'd prefer he not follow the path MoFo took. Perhaps someone should explain this to you and tell you whether or not it is logical.

Do you enjoy being one of tw's resident dicks? I mean there have been a ton before you who did it with style but I was curious if this was something you were working towards.

Dear Cuckhawk - I am so glad you latched onto this cucky fucking cucky thing. It is the most amusing thing on TW right now.

Sorry about shitting up your RIP thread MoFo but you would probably laugh and expect no different :)

Originally Posted by Falhawk
I've been told I have a problem when people are illogical and this is probably one of those situations.

I totally understand you on this one. I know exactly how you feel.

Spoiler

tumblr_n1mpyqHnam1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

Dear Cuckhawk - I am so glad you latched onto this cucky fucking cucky thing. It is the most amusing thing on TW right now.

Sorry about shitting up your RIP thread MoFo but you would probably laugh and expect no different :)

why do you hate fal so bad? this is extreme tryhard.

why do you hate fal so bad? this is extreme tryhard.

No one hates Falhawk. He's just awkward as fuck, and literally can't take a joke because of his Asperger's syndrome. I mean everything is "try hard" compared to Falhawk's effortless autism.

No one hates Falhawk. He's just awkward as fuck, and literally can't take a joke because of his Asperger's syndrome. I mean everything is "try hard" compared to Falhawk's effortless autism.

I guess. when a dickhole like brasstax is gone from tw for like 5 years it seems like tryhard bandwagoning to come back and immediately start calling him a cuck.

Meh, I don't care. I like brass, if he wants to bandwagon onto something that I honestly don't care about (yet still ask questions) im ok.

Back