More Movies You Should (or Shouldn't) See

ok not gonna go thru the thread tbh b/c it's probly lots of amapedo posts so

kid friendly movie u should see: the sandlot

maybe u will learn a bit about the greatness of america and baseball and how ausfailia could use more baseball (freedom) and less chinese conquest (aka basketball)

in baseball ur so free that there's no such thing as time

jews in mlb want 2 change that, but that's not baseball u kno

.... When did you turn into a bitch?

Just commenting that I am surprised that 'penis breath' is used as an insult in a kids movie.

If u think that is OK, u are probably in the Amadeus camp on using vibrating sex toys to sooth a baby in its cot.

If you ever have kids and want to show your young kids stuff like that then go right ahead. I didn't stop my kid from seeing it, I'm just surprised that is is in there. I wouldn't expect Willy Wonka to call Augustus a fat cunt either but maybe he should have.

ok not gonna go thru the thread tbh b/c it's probly lots of amapedo posts so

kid friendly movie u should see: the sandlot

maybe u will learn a bit about the greatness of america and baseball and how ausfailia could use more baseball (freedom) and less chinese conquest (aka basketball)

Getting it now, this shit better be good, not some faglord commie bullshit

all done, I'll watch it next time I get my hands on a heap of prescription painkillers
The.Sandlot.1993.1080p.BluRay.x265-RARBG

Last edited:
Just commenting that I am surprised that 'penis breath' is used as an insult in a kids movie.

If u think that is OK, u are probably in the Amadeus camp on using vibrating sex toys to sooth a baby in its cot.

If you ever have kids and want to show your young kids stuff like that then go right ahead. I didn't stop my kid from seeing it, I'm just surprised that is is in there. I wouldn't expect Willy Wonka to call Augustus a fat cunt either but maybe he should have.
Wow the logic. Because I'm not offended over my kid hearing penis breath in a movie, I must be a pedo

What kind of helicopter dad hides movies like the goonies from their kid? Go fuck yourself woman

My kid hears worse shit come out of my mouth.

:lol:

Last edited:
PG when I was a kid had tits in it once in a while. We watched Airplane till the tape wore out.

MV5BNmJjNTQzMjctMmE2NS00ZmYxLWE1NjYtYmRmNjNiMzljOTc3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Run home, Jack. 2h 22m btw. Fuck that's a long movie for kids... and that was 1991.

MV5BODgwY2MyMTItMzY1OC00YmU3LTlhOWMtYWFkNGJjNzIwOWZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

Beethoven is 1h 27m if runtime is an issue

What kind of helicopter dad hides movies like the goonies from their kid? Go fuck yourself woman

My kid hears worse shit come out of my mouth.

:lol:

Kids get to see movies at an appropriate age, what age do you think a child should see The Goonies? Doesn't a PG rating imply that some thought and parental guidance is needed?

As I haven't seen it for about 40 years I couldn't remember if it was more a kid movie or a teen movie.

I'm not surprised your kid hears worse, many ppl are low class and base around their children. I'm not, but like I said, I don't care how you treat yours.

What We Do in the Shadows

Hunt for the Wilderpeople

2 films written and directed by Taika Waititi (sp?) He made that one Thor so good :thumbsup: and there's something about NZealand humor I like

Back