More Movies You Should (or Shouldn't) See

kid friendly movie u should see: the sandlot

maybe u will learn a bit about the greatness of america and baseball and how ausfailia could use more baseball (freedom) and less chinese conquest (aka basketball)

Ok, so that wasn't too bad.

A bit like a cross between Stand by Me and The Shawshank Redemption (only b/c voiceover)

It managed it all without dropping too much into cheese and cheap sentimentality.

Best thing Ed of Nor has posted in a long while

GG

Ok, so that wasn't too bad.

A bit like a cross between Stand by Me and The Shawshank Redemption (only b/c voiceover)

It managed it all without dropping too much into cheese and cheap sentimentality.

Best thing Ed of Nor has posted in a long while

GG

The sandlot is a classic movie. There is one line in the movie that makes every guy gasp

You play ball like a girl!

Kids get to see movies at an appropriate age, what age do you think a child should see The Goonies? Doesn't a PG rating imply that some thought and parental guidance is needed?

As I haven't seen it for about 40 years I couldn't remember if it was more a kid movie or a teen movie.

I'm not surprised your kid hears worse, many ppl are low class and base around their children. I'm not, but like I said, I don't care how you treat yours.

:lol: this feels like an argument I would have with my female cousin whose kid is 5 and never had sugar or caffeine.

Just :lol:

Last edited:
We all grew up at the "start" of the internet and saw the most gorey and disgusting shit at like age 10. Don't you think we all turned out ok? :k

We all grew up at the "start" of the internet and saw the most gorey and disgusting shit at like age 10. Don't you think we all turned out ok? :k

100% sobered me to what the real world could be like. i still remember the feeling the first time i watched the old chechen video where they saw that guys head off.

I did me far more benefit than harm.

100% sobered me to what the real world could be like. i still remember the feeling the first time i watched the old chechen video where they saw that guys head off.

That's the one where the soldier gets stabbed in the neck right?

That's the one for me too.

That's the one where the soldier gets stabbed in the neck right?

That's the one for me too.

I mean ya :x it started with a stab, and then segwayed into a sawing motion with a blade that obviously wasnt sharp enough to get through the neckbone

:stab:

man, i miss the uncensored/uncontrolled internet days where we could spray goatse on game maps and talk mad shit and not everyone was a bunch of crybaby pussies getting their fee fees hurt. the internet sucks now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_%26_Company

Oliver_poster.jpg

my 3yo been stuck on this lately.

This fucking song has been burned into my brain. I cant get it out. Fuck You Billy Joel.

PG when I was a kid had tits in it once in a while. We watched Airplane till the tape wore out.

Ah good point. Was just reading that PG13 was introduced in the mid 80's.

In the 1980s, complaints about violence and gore in films such as Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and Gremlins, both of which received PG ratings, refocused attention on films seen by small children and preteens.[23] According to author Filipa Antunes, this revealed the conundrum of a film that "could not be recommended for all children but also could not be repudiated for all children uniformly," leading to speculation that the rating system's PG classification "no longer matched a notion of childhood most parents in America could agree on."[24] Steven Spielberg, director of Temple of Doom and executive producer of Gremlins, suggested a new intermediate rating between "PG" and "R".

The "PG-13" rating was introduced on July 1, 1984

Almost thought you meant the biography of Reagan by Nancy, but it turns out his daughter Patti wrote it

Back