2019-nCoV

Dude - you live in a country that is fining unvaccinated people - those in glass houses and all that.

Also - Djokovic is not immune, no one is, he had it only a few weeks ago.

It's not. He is a foreigner and there are entry laws into Australia, the same as every other country.

At the moment one of those laws states you must be double vaxxed or have a suitable exemption, or you don't come in.

He doesn't want to be vaxxed, so it's simple, he doesn't get to come in.

Bullshitting on his forms was just icing on top.

No one here cares if you have covid, no one cares about people being a 'risk'. No one really cares about anti vax sentiment, everyone has already had it, it's a bit late for that.

We do care about people being assholes though, so they kicked him out.

Djokovic has more immunity right now than most Australians. We have so much data on this vaccine and antibodies that its impossible at this point to question that science.

I thought you disagreed with your draconian rules, but here you are cheerleading the effort. Your gov really did a number on you guys. It's sad.

it's not sad, it's hilarious

the chinese government in australia was like "o shit we gotta get this dood out of here b/c ppl mite not b compliant"

in a nation of unquestioningly obedient conquered people who themselves were enraged only about the dood's noncompliance

No its sad, but even arak exhibited plenty of common sense about the horribly draconian rules his communist government put in place.... but he's so blind, he can't see that objectively and rationally there is absolutely nothing wrong with this tennis guy entering his country.

That's sad. Not being able to apply reason and logic in the face of all that irrational fear. Sad sad.

no, it's hilarious that the chinese overlords r even a little bit concerned with the clearly impossible prospect of australians standing up 4 themselves

u kno why u never see products stamped "made in australia"? b/c they're all stamped "bitch made" :cool:

i begrudgingly (yet somehow proudly) pay taxes on every dollar i earn... ive never skirted that responsibility

This.

And this.

Hilarious Havavax telling people they don't get it. Most blinkered brainwashed poster on TW. OK tied for first with Amram.

you are really fucking ignorant and you need to wake the fuck up. shit is happening in countries right underneath your nose and you don't even realize it. but no you're right there's no such thing as globalists or elitists or bad government actors and nobody has ever had any bad intentions and the New world order and the great reset are just ridiculous conspiracy theories, I know

Last edited:
it would legit be nice if this thread wasn't so polluted with vitriol (me) and garbage (follow the science crowd), and we discussed what is actually happening wrt covid19

Back