2019-nCoV

WAAAAAAH IF MY GOVERNMENT IS FORCING ME TO TAKE THE CLOT SHOT YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT TOO OR ELSE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH REEEEEEEEEEEE

WAAAAAAH IF MY GOVERNMENT IS FORCING ME TO TAKE THE CLOT SHOT YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT TOO OR ELSE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH REEEEEEEEEEEE

Symptomatic of a much broader problem. Elitist fucks who think the rules shouldn't apply to them. Happens in politics, business, showbiz and sport.

You think the rules shouldn't apply to him that everyone else has to live with because he's better at bat and ball?

Yeah, fuck him.

Symptomatic of a much broader problem. Elitist fucks who think the rules shouldn't apply to them. Happens in politics, business, showbiz and sport.

You think the rules shouldn't apply to him that everyone else has to live with because he's better at bat and ball?

Yeah, fuck him.

you really don't get it, do you? that guy is a small fry. so he didn't want to take the clot shot. the only reason they are making a huge mess of it is because they want to shut down dissidents.

you really don't get it, do you? that guy is a small fry. so he didn't want to take the clot shot. the only reason they are making a huge mess of it is because they want to shut down dissidents.

lmfao you are so cucked for the deep state you publicly stand for pathetic NYC globalists and pedo knight for MIGA

I got news for you bro, you are part of the problem

Last edited:
Anyone remember Dilbert creator Scott Adams?

He's never been right wing. Supported Trump only because the left tried to cancel him. He said his career def took a hit but he has fuck you money. He dates a much younger woman and is a rich old guy.

Covid hits. He buys into it hook line and sinker immediately. He berates people skeptical about the vax endlessly. Most of his following is right wing so it creates a downward spiral of losing popularity with the only crowd he was popular with. He isolates himself from his much younger woman for 3 months fearing covid and now is starting to realize it's all been bullshit. He responds to some internet comment with a particularly angry and bitter rant.

But this is what it looks like when someone starts to wake up to the bullshit.

Schizo Ric (QB) on Twitter:

wrj1jhK.jpg

Aw08s11.jpg

jP8yypu.jpg

I understand the animosity towards Djokovic.. the Australians realize deep inside that they live in an authoritarian shithole and can't separate their feelings from reality.

The proper response is: this man is immune and tested negative, there's no rational reason to keep him out.

Dude - you live in a country that is fining unvaccinated people - those in glass houses and all that.

Also - Djokovic is not immune, no one is, he had it only a few weeks ago.

It's not. He is a foreigner and there are entry laws into Australia, the same as every other country.

At the moment one of those laws states you must be double vaxxed or have a suitable exemption, or you don't come in.

He doesn't want to be vaxxed, so it's simple, he doesn't get to come in.

Bullshitting on his forms was just icing on top.

No one here cares if you have covid, no one cares about people being a 'risk'. No one really cares about anti vax sentiment, everyone has already had it, it's a bit late for that.

We do care about people being assholes though, so they kicked him out.

Last edited:
Djokovic deported from Australia, all appeals failed.

Perfect. Anyone say "fuck him" yet?

Because really, fuck that guy.

Pretty much.

I've followed him for 10 years, and thought he was one of the funniest and coolest players in the world. But yeah, if you can't embrace science, fuck you.

One of the hardest turns to make is a celeb that you liked, learning that he's an idiot.

Pretty much.

I've followed him for 10 years, and thought he was one of the funniest and coolest players in the world. But yeah, if you can't embrace science, fuck you.

One of the hardest turns to make is a celeb that you liked, learning that he's an idiot.

And far, far worse when you're an influential figure and a hero to some, and inflict your retarded opinions on gullible morons.

And far, far worse when you're an influential figure and a hero to some, and inflict your retarded opinions on gullible morons.

i agree w/ ur opinion here re: ppl like joe biden and dr. frankenfauci

good 2 kno we got some common ground besides being the tallest doods in mexico

Yeah, fuck him.

:rofl: imagine shilling for authoritarian fascists

Back