Questions about Cosplay (and having sex with cosplay girls)

I would certainly fuck those hot girls but I think you should probably lose your virginity before trying to get a chick in a costume.

:sunny:

TransvestiteAndreia_468x587.jpg

he'll probably lose his virginity to a person in a costume.

i don't know why this is so bizarre to you guys. i think it would be a ton of fun. and no i didn't see the other cosplay thread. anyway i'm not taking this very seriously. im looking at it like singles night except with nerd girls and costumes. like i said, it would make for a hell of a story.

and is there really nobody in tw or does this stuff?

i mean honestly man i would gladly be the first.

you tw people are giving me a hard time - but it's okay. but i'd probably be the least nerd in that room. i'm not worried about it. i just gotta figure out how to get in and get in right with these folks. plus i've got a huge cock and lots of game. swaggerrrrrrr. i'll pull all the biddies. specifically looking for neon evangelon types. no furries. i don't give a fuck if they're asian. they can be whatever. as long as they're attractive, clean, 18+ and down to fuck (preferably in costume). i'll be waving my cloud strife sword around while i do it to. don't worry, i'll have pictchars. then you will all understand.

I already mentioned this in a PAX thread and several other places around the internet, but it seems this would be an appropriate place to brag again that I got the digits for the girl (booth model) in the black at PAX:

pax000cosplaysept40026.jpg

It works, and we've been talking a bit. :D

yeah i mean the paid models is like... whatever. if i wanted typical suburban "hot" girl #123987234 only in a costume... i'd just pay for a hooker to dress up. i'm going for nerd types who are going for the fun of it. i feel like the sex would be better. or at least more of an experience.

dude think about what kind of girls go to these events. you really think hot girls are going to be like hmm let me dress up in a costume and hook up with ugly nerds

if they are that means they're insane and have an std and will probably chop your dick off

WHAT THE FUCK IS COSPLAY?

its basically dressing up like videogame &/or anime characters and going to conventions. honestly i'm sure there's more to it, i don't really know the rest. like what they do once they're there - i assume they do more than just walk around. maybe they buy merch or shit, i don't know.

again, i'm an outsider here too. i know little more than you folks. but i've seen some pictures through the years - digg had a "hottest cosplay women" thing a while back, and now i'm looking at it from a different perspective so im trying to go in.

Nada, some are super fucking hot and some are hot only in the costumes. I know a few people that dress up and probably 50% of the girls are fuckable but only 20% are actually hot. I have never been to one of these events but I have been to a comic book expo once that had a few people dressed up and such.

I dunno, I would be into fucking one or one hundred of the girls but I doubt my self esteem would let me dress up like a nerd virgin to do it.

:sunny:

dude think about what kind of girls go to these events. you really think hot girls are going to be like hmm let me dress up in a costume and hook up with ugly nerds

if they are that means they're insane and have an std and will probably chop your dick off

good point. i'm willing to take my chance. and def wrap it up.

for those who have no idea what cosplay is, here's an example that won't really help my case as far as 'attractive' nerds in attendance goes, but you'll get the idea: Comic Con 2007 - San Diego - a set on Flickr

to be honest i feel like half of those girls are paid models which are not my priority.

but let's repost this one because its just the kind of thing i'm talking about

943039853_648d0247d3.jpg

:yum:

Back