TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a general chat. You are just too dumb to find it. Here. Try again. Tribalwar

2QVJUYG.png

oh yeah, because it's so obvious that odio bringer of despair is supposed to be the general chat. tw discord is trash ran by moron libtards.

cael is a great Op. he leaves us alone and lets us do our thing. im sure if you go full retard 5000 he will ban in an instant tho. a fair a resoned Op is cael.

The channel died when you let people moderate it that shouldn't be moderating a garbage can outside of a convenience store. IRC had actual moderators. The move to discord had anybody who made it first.

Sorry if you think you should manage a fucking lemonade stand let alone anything else. You forget I knew you before you put on your bullshit persona. I'm just letting people know you're an asshat. Cael used to be a cool person people. Chatting in IRC and being a normal human being. Then he just flipped his script and became.... an annoying twat.

Last edited:
Well TW and Trump broke him. He won't admit it but he has one of the worst cases of TDS here. He will pretend opposite though, that he loves Trump and so wants him back, but it's pretty fucking obvious that he's just a big liar.

Well TW and Trump broke him. He won't admit it but he has one of the worst cases of TDS here. He will pretend opposite though, that he loves Trump and so wants him back, but it's pretty fucking obvious that he's just a big liar.

perhaps

my impression is that he would love to have trump back so he can mock the shit out of him and upset trump supporters @ every opportunity

after all, what better way to troll on a trolling based msg board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back