Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

The democrats are always the war party.

Not always, but yeah, the wars most taught in American classrooms have been overwhelmingly started by Democrats, and I don't know why that is.

If you look at Congress (and presidents for that matter) the most hawkish are Republicans.

Not always, but yeah, the wars most taught in American classrooms have been overwhelmingly started by Democrats, and I don't know why that is.

If you look at Congress (and presidents for that matter) the most hawkish are Republicans.

Like I said, when you're the party that has been in power for 80% of the past 100+ years, odds are you're going to get us involved in a war sometime.

I don't agree the Republicans are the most "Hawkish", I prefer to think the GOP is more supportive of our militaries and respect the sacrifices they have made. Mostly because a lot of the GOP are former military members.

A massive amount of that is due to how our Vietnam vets were treated by the left when they came home. Us older vets won't ever forget.

Like I said, when you're the party that has been in power for 80% of the past 100+ years, odds are you're going to get us involved in a war sometime.

I don't agree the Republicans are the most "Hawkish", I prefer to think the GOP is more supportive of our militaries and respect the sacrifices they have made. Mostly because a lot of the GOP are former military members.

A massive amount of that is due to how our Vietnam vets were treated by the left when they came home. Us older vets won't ever forget.

Did you just forget about bush 1 & bush 2 entirely

:Hmm:

like lemon skipping over the good posts the boomers skip over their votes for george w bush and the 2 middle east wars

Biden confuses Salvation Army representative with the Secret Service detail...

You're President of the United States now Joe, you spend all your time with the Secret Service, even when not in Poland or the Ukraine.

Last edited:
Ah, Sank-you so much a Mr Vice President for inviting us to your ruvery house... ah, yes! We would ruve to rook at your famiry a'bums marked "Top Secret".

SyZwaWQ9QXBp

As a token of our appreciation, we bring you this gift, of 54 mirrion in unmarked currency.

Last edited:
According to public records, at least $54 million was donated to the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement in Washington by individuals with ties to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) between 2014 and 2019.

I really don't care about your BigFallGuy ByeDone
I'm hunting FEDs
...The President has declassification authority, not the then Vice President. It is troubling that these documents were turned over to the National Archives on November 2nd, right before the midterm elections, and the corrupt Biden DOJ covered it up for two months.”..

Democrats had a rep in the intel committee fucking a chinese spy, the POTUS with secured documents in his home, the speaker of the house involved in insider trading, the second in command at the DNC charged with domestic violence for beating the shit out of his wife/gf

And we still have retarded monkeys defending these jackwagons

Back