Black Lives Matter

wait so it was actually antifa dressed up like proud boys but they also showed up with a bunch of famous proud boys in the crowd like tusitala tiny toese and alan swinney and all their maga gear and then they fought the other antifa group with batons ??

hi im alan swinney and im going to jail for brandishing

sHZOHQu.png

Some explanation. They've already rioted.

They need a different set of training rules for white officers when dealing with blacks. Cameras are always rolling when a crowd has formed.

blacks should only be able to arrest blacks

whites should only be able to arrest whites

that's all i get out of any of this

and i agree.........

so lets separate and segregate already

less reparations talk more repatriations (back to africa) talk

Deputize half of all violent offenders, and grant them the authority to police the other half.

hahahah that's not far off from what i see happening right now

inmates running and regulating their own asylum

CHAZ/CHAD had so much potential too

if it wasn't for that racist mayor jenny from her block (where she only cared about her home)

Here's a reverse example, just happened in Miami. White man was shot one time by a white cop. Didn't die. Are there riots? No.
Man shot by cops in SW Miami-Dade was not holding machete, homeowner says WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale

99.9% of these shootings happen when the subject doesn't follow directions from the cops. Most of the time they are resisting or running away.

nobody cared about a five year old white boy getting executed while playing outside on his own front lawn

Qvwv4YjK

compare that to say their reaction to Jazmine Barns Wal-Mart parking lot shooting (until they found out shooter was black)

or even jussie smollet hoax

so you think the media, who generates the discourse for all others, cares about an adult white person being killed?

we are expendable and only exist to fight and die and perpetually pay for a system that no longer has any other need or utility for us.

we are the tax mule that they want to replace and/or eat once they can figure out how to automate our services or import compatible replacements

they wont even need functioning AI if they can get a few more visas or amnesty next round

Last edited:
Back