Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

The cops flashed me once for rolling through a stop sign. It was a single lane road in a shopping area so I kept going round the corner and pulled into a supermarket carpark before stopping. I also jumped out of the car to wait before the cop pulled up. They shit themselves but let me off.

In the US I would have probably been shot.

also - I hope someone shoots that cunt pig in the nuts, what the fuck sort of move is that?

Once I was involved in a somewhat lengthy police chase. My car blew its guts but i was still coasting at about 70+ in a 45mph zone...and heading towards a very popular and busy area. I had one sheriff on my left on his speaker screaming to pull over, and a OHP behind me with push bars bumping me from the rear. They both would have been completely justified to either put a pitt maneuver on me or just slam into me from the side and push me off the road, but they didn't.

probably white privilege.

Once I was involved in a somewhat lengthy police chase. My car blew its guts but i was still coasting at about 70+ in a 45mph zone...and heading towards a very popular and busy area. I had one sheriff on my left on his speaker screaming to pull over, and a OHP behind me with push bars bumping me from the rear. They both would have been completely justified to either put a pitt maneuver on me or just slam into me from the side and push me off the road, but they didn't.

probably white privilege.

Hey look another juggertits lie spotted.

Boris famously bragged during a press conference when the pandemic started, about visiting a hospital full of covid patients, and making a point of shaking everyone's hand.

2 weeks later he fell severely ill with covid, was rushed into intensive care and almost had to be placed on a ventilator/induced coma.

he doesn't do much shaking now.

Boris famously bragged during a press conference when the pandemic started, about visiting a hospital full of covid patients, and making a point of shaking everyone's hand.

2 weeks later he fell severely ill with covid, was rushed into intensive care and almost had to be placed on a ventilator/induced coma.

he doesn't do much shaking now.
imagine that. An adult making choices and living their life their way free from your control

Hey look another juggertits lie spotted.

I wish. I almost had to spend 13 months in the county over that one. I ended up only spending 90 days because its a little small town area, the sheriff and the judge were both farmers that knew my gramps. He could have got me out like the next day but he decided to teach me a lesson.

Back when I was on probation, an old moonshining friend of my uncle showed up and asked for help making one last run. She wanted my help since she once saved my uncle from the Feds back in '36, so I felt like I owed her. What I didn't know is she wasn't dealing in moonshine anymore and the truck was full of illegal firearms. Almost landed me and my cousin in jail for violating probation, but I managed to jump a river to get away from the sheriff.

Back when I was on probation, an old moonshining friend of my uncle showed up and asked for help making one last run. She wanted my help since she once saved my uncle from the Feds back in '36, so I felt like I owed her. What I didn't know is she wasn't dealing in moonshine anymore and the truck was full of illegal firearms. Almost landed me and my cousin in jail for violating probation, but I managed to jump a river to get away from the sheriff.

Boss Hogg almost won.

So you're telling me that Boris did everything wrong, was statistically at risk due to his age and comorbidity factors, got Covid... but still didn't die like he was supposed too?

iu

you a lying ass currdog boy I tell ya

One time in college while I was skinny dipping, my car was stolen by a pair of pool hustlers who drove it into a pond while being chased by cops. Nobody knew it wasn't me driving, so everyone thought I drowned. This one dude decided to take advantage of the situation by claiming that I stole his gold watch so he could collect the insurance. I got to my own wake and found out, so the only way to prove my innocence was to haunt him in order to scare the truth out of him.

This woman…holy shit is she a psychopath? The fuck man how is she in a position of power this shit makes me believe in genies.

It's such a weird self created gaffe. You're not going to solve the crises, you have no intention of solving the crises, nobody expects you to solve the crises, and a single stop over on the border for a photo op is enough to have legions of "fact-checkers" ready to carry water for you. Even when they press her it's still a softball too.

Back