Why does everybody hate Anti-Lyfe

Am I going to have the be first to say it in this thread? I guess so...

CHING CHONG SMALL DONGGGG

Am I going to have the be first to say it in this thread? I guess so...

CHING CHONG SMALL DONGGGG

I've never even seen Anti-Lyfe until his thread about the blood and pubes, and I quickly joined on the bandwagon.

So.

If I'm not on your ignore list yet.

Can

I

be

on

it

now?

CHING CHONG, SMALL DONG, ME RIKEY

I've never even seen Anti-Lyfe until his thread about the blood and pubes, and I quickly joined on the bandwagon.

So.

If I'm not on your ignore list yet.

Can

I

be

on

it

now?

CHING CHONG, SMALL DONG, ME RIKEY

after the first 5 minutes i was like wtf

Nobody hates him. The children just enjoy ganging up and making fun anyone they can target because there is nothing else in their lives to enjoy. Sucks to be them...

I'm glad high school is over for me...

Most of the people here love to gang up on someone and now that there is no Kura to enjoy that attention they take what they can get.

i dont like him because he is like absent- he post the same lines in every thread he posts in

asians>whites
hows working at BK? lol
you guys are trailer trash who are insecure around anything eastern

as opposed to absent's

niggers
jews
bad news

i dont give a shit about asian culture any more than i do white pride culture, and people that throw it in my face are annoying.

someone quote me so that cunt can see this post

Nobody hates him. The children just enjoy ganging up and making fun anyone they can target because there is nothing else in their lives to enjoy. Sucks to be them...

The hypocrisy in this post is so thick, you could cut it with an asian penis.

sum 1 post her current since I have her on ignore

Ignore List: Walking_Man, Glare, JoMo, cyanide, rezolut, anomaly, SuicideSnowman, Dare, Fat Steve, ResolvE, omega81, data, rathbone, SL83, SirBatesAlot, Channel 0, Noshbomb, DealyRrunk, Monkey_b, wetwillabee, Xcursion, blazindave, zorro, Zlex, CERVICAL-KREMS, Mantua, Fallhawke, Elvis Hitler, Spxnge, Whoop, Rampancy, oDDable, HollyW00d, Durak, ~rizzle~, SpenZ0r, CloroX, arcadus, Fire, adrian ng, Rhand Altor, DocHolliday, badacidtrip, 9er, TripLikeIDo, Zaine, Dead Ben, Edofnor, Highfive, Pirate Steve, Justincase, -=ROOSTER=-, Strube, sheex, Adroit, Hudson, Breyer, 50miler, Rilke, ScooBySnaCk, Bojangles, henry, code4, Skyler

i dont like him because he is like absent- he post the same lines in every thread he posts in

asians>whites
hows working at BK? lol
you guys are trailer trash who are insecure around anything eastern

as opposed to absent's

niggers
jews
bad news

i dont give a shit about asian culture any more than i do white pride culture, and people that throw it in my face are annoying.

someone quote me so that cunt can see this post

i might as well add

CHING CHONG, SMALL DONG!

JAPPRES.jpg

You take TW, and yourself, far too seriously. You should probably take a break for a while.

Back