Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

Absolutely nothing else needs to be said.

General Thomas McInerney USAF- "...Scorecard changes votes at a certain point in the voting stream.. the Obama administration used it in 2012 election in Florida...All this enthusiasm you're talking about in Pennsylvania gets changed very quickly with this software program that switches 3% of the votes..."

go to 1:25:00 minute mark for the direct words and details; you won't hear anything more important than this today... this is fucking insane

Why do you keep posting broken video links?

my sig is best sig

2nd best

Look Bannon Warroom just finished this live vid and put it up on YouTube

and it's gone

We are in informational warfare
something the Chinese Globalist are perfecting as we speak

Is this really the party you want to vote for and have in office
free speech TW? You really going along with this? Happy with your globalist DNC?
Comon' Man

Last edited:
cumdumplins says its okay to delete people off social media when they say mean things about papa biden

Ya, Bannon crossed the line and was asking for Wray's and ? heads to be put on a pike and placed outside the White House... He and I are losing it.

"heads on pikes" is a colloquial term that has been used commonly to refer to serious consequences, not literal assassination and murder.

I heard him say it before the vid was taken down. He sounded pretty hair on fire serious. Lots of other talk about what nations have done to traitors right before that. I'm with him if they really get convicted.

and it's gone

free speech TW? You really going along with this? Happy with your globalist DNC?
Comon' Man

Well look at that? YouTube put it back? I think that says something
something something....

Probably want people to hear Bannon lose it

edit
DOH I can't keep up with the Banning

Last edited:

and it's gone

Comon' Man

Removed again

EmKBW7DWMAUNaUr

Back